Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Pull to refresh safari doesnt do anything.
No spot works.
Nonewsisgoodnews works.
fakeclockup works.
WifiAnalyzer works.
DataDeposit works.
Ncsettings works. But I didnt like it as much as sbsettings so I removed it

ChrisN718

macrumors 6502
Jan 8, 2013
Flushing, NY
Anyone know if iGotYa works on 6.1? On the iOS 6 compatibility list it shows up as working but when I search for it on cydia it still shows the older version number which is 1.3 even though the new one is supposed to be 1.4 as it shows in the recent changes section.

ipos

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2011
sbskillbackground is not working, anyone has other alternatives?
thanks.

Skizzy

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2013
It doesn't show up at all on my lockscreen. It still displays the original clock and date.

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
Has anyone gotten Forecast to work on iPhone 5?

Working fine here, just use Clock Hide or Sprintomize 2 to hide the clock.

And like Beatbeckham says there are problems with the lockscreen music controls. Never use those so it's all good for me.

kirky29

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
Lincolnshire, England
Can anybody actually get Zephyr to install???

It's stuck doing the spinning thing on my Cydia (iPhone 5)

I've tried quitting, restarting etc. Nothing works....

But everything else is installing fine, only Zephyr that doesn't even let me try... annoying!

EDIT: I kept trying and trying and trying and eventually it worked! Feels so good to have it back!

Last edited:

MaxPower49

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2008
Anyone know if Unrestrict Premium is working? I want to airplay amazon instant video, but don't want to buy the app if it doesn't work on iOS6.

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
I've tried a few things that are working well and some that aren't.

Working fine for me:
Winterboard (with a few minor annoyances, but no crashes and most themes work great)
Springtomize 2
SwipeSelection
FolderEnhancer
NCSettings
Auxo
LockInfo 5
iFile
Nitrous
iWidgets

Only one of my standard tweaks that hasn't worked so far is FolderIcons, which causes respring to safe mode. I also tried a few other things that I can't remember now that failed, but they aren't part of my regular setup. I need Iconoclasm, but it's giving me a Forbidden error in Cydia, so I can't install it. (The rest of Cydia appears to be working great for me today).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.