Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

majornate

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2012
Well, I received my HireRight email after another FaceTime interview, however I received another job offer that I couldn't refuse...So I had to decline the Apple process for now :/ Good luck to everyone going in! Wish I could've joined y'all.

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
I applied to be an AHA a week ago and a month before that too. Haven't received even one call. :(

What's the employee discount as an AHA anyways?

Ipadmania002

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2013
I applied to be an AHA a week ago and a month before that too. Haven't received even one call. :(

Its almost been full 2 weeks after I applied and still havent heard anything either.
I see many people applied about 2, 3 weeks ago still havent got their initial contact or the questionnaire... still hoping the recruiters are just behind...

Jaylynn20

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2013
I applied the end of Nov/ beginning of Dec and did not hear anything until the 3rd week of January. I've completed all the interviews and filled out my background info on Friday so I'm with everyone waiting to hear back on the 3/18 class. Best of luck everyone!

vdubbeet

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2012

My advice is to be patient. My initial application was in October. It is now February and I'm scheduled for my 3rd interview (2nd via FaceTime) tomorrow.

Last edited:

vdubbeet

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2012
How far back are you putting your previous employment?

I went back 10 years but could have gone back 25. I thought 10 was the most relevant. They only ask about felony convictions for the past 7 (I have none ever). Thanks for your invaluable input.

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
Its almost been full 2 weeks after I applied and still havent heard anything either.
I see many people applied about 2, 3 weeks ago still havent got their initial contact or the questionnaire... still hoping the recruiters are just behind...

I didn't get a questionaire. Is there something I'm missing?

vdubbeet

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2012

Employee discount is divulging too much according to the Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA). Sorry. Perhaps someone else could answer?

macrobatt

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2012
I didn't get a questionaire. Is there something I'm missing?
Most of the people that start the interview process get an email from a recruiter that contains 11 questions. I say most because I have seen one or two that have gotten a call first.

----------

Employee discount is divulging too much according to the Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA). Sorry. Perhaps someone else could answer?

there were links in previous pages to outside pages that show the employee discounts. http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/22/3109799/apple-store-employee-discount-500-mac-250-ipad this I found this by simply googling apple employee discount. seems to go in line with what others have said in earlier pages. Hope this helps

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
Most of the people that start the interview process get an email from a recruiter that contains 11 questions. I say most because I have seen one or two that have gotten a call first.

----------

there were links in previous pages to outside pages that show the employee discounts. http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/22/3109799/apple-store-employee-discount-500-mac-250-ipad this I found this by simply googling apple employee discount. seems to go in line with what others have said in earlier pages. Hope this helps
Oh... I never even got 11 questions.

macrobatt

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2012
Oh... I never even got 11 questions.

If you have not done so some of the things mentioned in previous pages start from page one and read on yes theres lots of boing conversation but there is good info there too to help... another thing mentioned that you can try to get your self noticed is a creative cover letter.

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
If you have not done so some of the things mentioned in previous pages start from page one and read on yes theres lots of boing conversation but there is good info there too to help... another thing mentioned that you can try to get your self noticed is a creative cover letter.

I tried to upload a resume but it wouldn't let me. It was two pages long yet the site thought it was 25 pages long thus wouldn't upload it.

macrobatt

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2012
I tried to upload a resume but it wouldn't let me. It was two pages long yet the site thought it was 25 pages long thus wouldn't upload it.

Wow if its that big i would consider condensing it down so you can upload it. I condensed mine down to 3 pages and heard back with in 2-3 weeks.

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
Wow if its that big i would consider condensing it down so you can upload it. I condensed mine down to 3 pages and heard back with in 2-3 weeks.

I mean the resume was two pages long. The site thought it was too big to upload. Dunno why.

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
I applied again using an alternative Apple ID I created. Maybe it'll help. Really want this job.

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-05 at 10.53.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-05 at 10.53.15 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 191

jasminebb

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2013
* PLEASE HELP* I Applied with apple november/december of 2012. I received a email jan 24 saying I needed to update my profile on the apple site and answer the 12 questions included n the email. I completed the request same day. Jan 26th I received my first interview call. After the call i received another email stating the time and date for a 2nd phone interview. Jan 29th I had a second phone interview. She asked me a few questions,talked about pay and hours and training start date in march. At the end of the call she said she would call back in 2-3 days...well its been a week and I haven't heard anything : ( should I be worried?

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
* PLEASE HELP* I Applied with apple november/december of 2012. I received a email jan 24 saying I needed to update my profile on the apple site and answer the 12 questions included n the email. I completed the request same day. Jan 26th I received my first interview call. After the call i received another email stating the time and date for a 2nd phone interview. Jan 29th I had a second phone interview. She asked me a few questions,talked about pay and hours and training start date in march. At the end of the call she said she would call back in 2-3 days...well its been a week and I haven't heard anything : ( should I be worried?

If you discussed pay, hours and a training date, chances are you were hired. You didn't get email confirmation like the others?

DieOs

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2013
First Timer

New to the forum. So hey all. Like SO MANY have already said, I have read most of this forum. Not all of it, too many pages. I dont want to reiterate a lot of what people already said, so I just wanted to give some new perspective.

Couple things I notice diff. with my process then others.

i DID NOT post a Cover Letter at all.
I have NO PROFESSIONAL PC/MAC trouble shooting experience. I do have a good amount of Customer Service experience from working at Verizon.

I applied. A month later, questionnaire. then 3 PHONE interviews. Not a single facetime or skype interview. Then on the day of the 3rd interview I got my HireRight email. thats where Im at now.

Not worried about the background check as I was recently in the military and have no residence issues or otherwise.

Just wanted to post some (what I feel is)relevant information.

Look forward to a career at :apple:

Also, im going for March 18th training class.

RubyRed

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2013
Hello all, I'm new to this thread and have read most of the pages, but have not seen my specific question. I'm a candidate for the 3/18 class and had my second interview last week. At the end of the interview, I was told that I was being recommended for a third interview and to check my email for the link to set up the time. I have not yet received the email to schedule the third interview and it's been several days. Has anyone else had to wait long after being told they're getting forwarded to the next stage and to look for the email?

Last edited:

appleEater1

macrumors member
Dec 5, 2012
Hello all, I'm new to this thread and have read most of the pages, but have not seen my specific question. I'm a candidate for the 3/18 class and had my second interview last week. At the end of the interview, I was told that I was being recommended for a third interview and to check my email for the link to set up the time. I have not yet received the email to schedule the third interview and it's been several days. Has anyone else had to wait long after being told they're getting forwarded to the next stage and to look for the email?

I ws told no later then the next day because of when my interview was but I actually received the email the same day.

I would send an email to whoever you had your last facetime with thanking them for the interview and inquiring about the next steps.

If You didn't facetime then email the inital recruiter.

Good luck!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.