Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
According to someone's post at http://goo.gl/xCjOo updating of the "Phone GV Extension" and the "SMS GV Extension" wasn't going to be started until the JB was released.

I don't know if the developer is going to do anything, really, but post a message at that Google+ page if you want to see it done!

Also, LockInfo is on sale for a short time for $3.99.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
According to someone's post at http://goo.gl/xCjOo updating of the "Phone GV Extension" and the "SMS GV Extension" wasn't going to be started until the JB was released.

I don't know if the developer is going to do anything, really, but post a message at that Google+ page if you want to see it done!

Also, LockInfo is on sale for a short time for $3.99.

LockInfo 5 was a pure failure. :)

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
So far, following are the things I have installed from Cydia. They are all working beautifully! :D

Activator
Auxo
BytaFont
f.lux
FolderEnhancer
Insomnia
MapsOpener
SBSettings
Springtomize 2

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
My dashboardX widgets dissappear, anyone got a clue on what that is?
Really strange...

And by the way - how do I make my intelliscreenx look like this??:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    213.3 KB · Views: 88

Jnardis

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2010
Is Remove BG Sbsettings working for anyone? I'ts showing in SBsettings, but nothing happens when I press it.

AnotherBrian

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2010
Anyone know if Unrestrict Premium is working? I want to airplay amazon instant video, but don't want to buy the app if it doesn't work on iOS6.

I installed it and it says it works on 6.0 but I haven't tried it. It shows up in setting and phone is working good.

Cptnodegard

macrumors 6502
Jan 17, 2013
Anyone gotten Swipe Safari to work (iPad mini)? It installs, but the Register button crashes the settings menu...bah why can't they just use Cydia's license check thing like every other app?

AnotherBrian

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2010
SBscheduler

Does anyone know if SBscheduler works, it doesn't show it's updated. Or if anyone knows of another tweak that does the same thing as SBscheduler. I like to set times for the volume and brightness to change.

Qaanol

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
I can verify that Tab+ works, though the spreadsheet does not yet reflect this reality.

Cointreau

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2007
Can you please tell me if MyAssistant is working on iPhone 5 with 6.1?
I tried AssistantExtensions (did nothing) and SiriToggles (not sure if it did anything).

Before I spend much more money on apps, I want to make sure I do the research.

Thank you for any information you can provide!

FLAVAH

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2008
Are any of you able to get Dashboard X? I've been getting the 403 forbidden in cydia. Or is this just a cydia issue? Thanks.

maximus96

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2007
Wtf is up with DashboardX? Keeps dissappearing after I switch from 3G and WiFi ... Jesus, is this normal?

Does activator work for anyone? I tried to assign the short hold for volume down button to something (favorites in phone) and nothing happens.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Does activator work for anyone? I tried to assign the short hold for volume down button to something (favorites in phone) and nothing happens.

Haven't tried but I might've found the solution to my problem. Had it on "Dismiss on double tap" - Might be that! ;)

Was afraid it was because of the loss of connection. Might be that still , brb testing 123.

jinkoh

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
Apparently Deck is iOS6 compatible but has not yet been updated to iPhone 5. Just FYI if you were wondering why you couldn't dl it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.