Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
So you don't want the notification center to be able to activate on the springboard?

If that's what you mean, you can do that with activator.

Just set it up for slide in gesture from top for "do nothing".

But if you only want it for the springboard ad not while you're in apps or the lockscreen, make sure you only set it up for springboard and not anywhere.

Can't set it to "do nothing".

I really want to get rid of that activation or change it to something else somehow.

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
No, only in lockscreen. I don't want it in springboard because of the mere fact that it's annoying as hell when I'm playing a game and this little thing activates the whole dragdown window.. Don't you agree?

No actually I disagree because what I find annoying is the lockscreen lol I have mine setup where pressing the home button once on lockscreen unlocks the device. I hate sliding to unlock.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
No actually I disagree because what I find annoying is the lockscreen lol I have mine setup where pressing the home button once on lockscreen unlocks the device. I hate sliding to unlock.

So theres no option to deactivate the notification center dropdown in Homescreen and in Apps? because I tried your guide and the options you mentioned doesn't exist.

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
Can't set it to "do nothing".

I really want to get rid of that activation or change it to something else somehow.

I just tested and under the slide in gesture, from screen top, if you set it to "do nothing" which is under system actions, it works on my phone.

If it's not working on yours, it might be an issues with another package. I'm just using stock notification center, no other notification center addons or anything.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
I just tested and under the slide in gesture, from screen top, if you set it to "do nothing" which is under system actions, it works on my phone.

If it's not working on yours, it might be an issues with another package. I'm just using stock notification center, no other notification center addons or anything.

Cool trying atm!

It works - but it has a problem. When you switch page - there is 1 time it will work. Then you switch again, and same there, 1 use and it'll work.

Thats a shame. :(

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Bloody ... Just realized Unfold has problems with intelliscreenx . When you slide to unfold - if you stop in the process , intelliscreenx will dissappear....

Please help me address this to the right people guys .

yocko

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2008
pkgbackup

pkgbackup doen't work on iphone 5.... does anyone know a good alternative for jailbreak apps back up?

duck33

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2008
These are all tweaks I used on my iPhone 4. Most, if not all don't work on 6.1

bars
covermenot
cydelete
libweather
lowpowerbanner
musicbanners (?)
reveal
startdial
weathericon
xcon

slumpey326

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
Florida
There was another google docs spreadsheet in the forum with ios 6 compatible apps but I cant find it anywhere. If anyone else finds it, please post on this thread.

jwm2

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2012
Color keyboard hd on ipad 3 with 6.1 does not work. It causes whatever app you are trying to use the keyboard in to force close. I've reinstalled it, removed and then installed and even tried various themes with no effect. Sent a log file to the developer. I only have mywi and bitesms installed on my ipad.

Zac7

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2011
Does theme it work? I know some themes may not be up to date.

Thanks and sorry if already discussed.

PittsDriver

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2010
I have a weird issue where the lock screen will freeze for a few secs if I try to unlock my iP5 right after an email notification comes in. I am thinking either Spingtomize or FakeClockUp are to blame. Any ideas?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.