Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
Simple solution to people that have experiences like this: if you don't want ur phone to break, and you know ur gonna drop it, get a cheap case! Even just like 10 dollars. If you don't want to use a case, maybe you just need to be more careful...

tonyy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
Dallas
It's a phone. Life goes on and you won't care anymore.

How will you feel after you bring it back and have Apple replace it for whatever lie you make up?

Do the right thing and keep it.

jrswizzle

macrumors 603
Aug 23, 2012
McKinney, TX
I made this decision a few years ago with the four, decided not to get a screen protector as I hate the rubber feel. My macbook, ipad and old four all show the results of this philosophy, but it still really hurt with the 5. Its just so damn good looking!

Got a Spigen SGP Slim on its way. That was what made it worse in a way, the case is in the mail!

Excellent choice! I love mine - dunno how it happened (maybe when I dropped it at the gym, though I didn't notice at first) but my 5 has a nick in the top of the chamfuer - the Slim Armor covers it nicely, looks great and adds awesome protection without adding a lot of bulk.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.