Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
You can't download the mb files, it has to be in kb or there is a good chance it won't work. Not convenient I know but thank god most tweaks aren't that many mb/kb

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
I'm getting several POSIX errors now..

For christ sake I wanna purchase Auxo, Springtomizer2 ... gush.

"POSIX, connection refused"

Seems like the repo is offline.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys I've always been a free tweak downloader. Want to purchase a few now, how do I go about setting up payment? I went to the home page and then manage account, and signed in using gmail. Now what? I heard something about Amazon payments? I do have an Amazon account..so confused..

Any help very appreciated :cool:

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Hey guys I've always been a free tweak downloader. Want to purchase a few now, how do I go about setting up payment? I went to the home page and then manage account, and signed in using gmail. Now what? I heard something about Amazon payments? I do have an Amazon account..so confused..

Any help very appreciated :cool:

You can do either PayPal or Amazon.

The payments are offline atm because they cause stress on Cydia.

As soon as it's up you will find it very easy to purchase any tweak once you have linked your Cydia to facebook/gmail. Just click on a tweak and in the upper right corner it will say "Purchase".

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
You can do either PayPal or Amazon.

The payments are offline atm because they cause stress on Cydia.

As soon as it's up you will find it very easy to purchase any tweak once you have linked your Cydia to facebook/gmail. Just click on a tweak and in the upper right corner it will say "Purchase".

Thanks a lot, and that's when I enter purchase info?

Also, just installed LockInfo 5 without paying, but before I could do anything it's now telling me I need a valid license and to buy now. Is this legit?

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Thanks a lot, and that's when I enter purchase info?

Also, just installed LockInfo 5 without paying, but before I could do anything it's now telling me I need a valid license and to buy now. Is this legit?
Yes to your first question.

I can't say anything about LockInfo as I'm not using it.

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
Well, after a day of pretty solid uptime and stability, it seems the payment system has taken a dump once again. I go to purchase a tweak and I can sign in, but then I get a blank screen and have to start over. Joy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.