Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
Nah, I think it's fine with Macbooks :) Actually, the MacBook Pro I have is a 2010 model, but it basically has the same processor as a 2008 Macbook. So you could say I bought a brand new computer with 2 year old technology. It really depends to be honest. But the lifespan of a MBP is much much longer than an iPod.

If you get anything with a Core iX series, you'll be able to upgrade operating systems for a long time to come.

Yeah I'm currently on a 2010 core 2 duo, hoping to make an upgrade to a 15 soon to get a quad core processor, starting to feel the squeeze, especially at work!

I suppose a year is worth more on a device with a shorter lifespan :)

SmaugG5

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2009
Bro's do you even lift? Protein isn't suppose to taste good!

So badass. Do you carry that concealed? I might get a compact six shooter and conceal carry on my Daytona motorcycle trip.

I hope not, nothing worse than bringing a BB to a gunfight ;)

Delorean2006

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2012
[/COLOR]

So badass. Do you carry that concealed? I might get a compact six shooter and conceal carry on my Daytona motorcycle trip.

yes i life 4 times a week, vigorously, after a while you get accustom to the taste and it just starts to taste good, plus thats just a stereotype for protein, like the gold standard i take with water and it just tastes amazing...depending on the flavor, the vanilla tasted awful and the tropical punch, yes tropical punch i had to force down each and every time, it was jus that bad

Jayuk

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2012
$(KGrHqZ,!pQFD8e95s+hBRCSKpN5nQ~~60_12.JPG

Bought this today as i've completed Dishonored couple of days ago. :D

davidg4781

macrumors 68030
Oct 28, 2006
Alice, TX
It is worth the price. Incredible and innovative design.

Ordered a $89 Vizio VSB202 soundbar to go along with my "cheapo" TCL 48" LED TV. Don't judge a book by its cover. Although chances are it may indeed be a POS.

I think I looked at one of those a while back for my mom's TV. It sounded pretty good, especially compared to her 32" Samsung TV speakers. I first looked at Samsung's offerings and it was, I believe, about $300 and only had 1 HDMI input.

For casual use and for someone who needs some oomph in sound, the Vizio would be great. If you're someone who's serious about sound it probably wouldn't meet your expectations. But then again you'd be looking more at a 7.1 receiver.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008

While it is a realistic full metal blowback licensed replica, it's airsoft :D Shoots metal BBs.

I think I looked at one of those a while back for my mom's TV. It sounded pretty good, especially compared to her 32" Samsung TV speakers. I first looked at Samsung's offerings and it was, I believe, about $300 and only had 1 HDMI input.

For casual use and for someone who needs some oomph in sound, the Vizio would be great. If you're someone who's serious about sound it probably wouldn't meet your expectations. But then again you'd be looking more at a 7.1 receiver.

Hmm sound about right, mine hasn't shipped yet. Los my Prime membership and now Amazon is taking forever to ship.

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
I had the same thought about the Twelve South. I may end up with the Spigen as well. Please let us know what you think of it when you get it.

Thanks!

Case is really nice, would take some getting used to having a flap open when taking a photo, but it's a pretty nice case, minimal profile.

-SD-

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2009
Peterborough, UK
An Atomiswave motherboard with Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star game cart.

imageazn.jpg

It's basically Dreamcast hardware that takes cartridges (instead of GD-ROM discs) and plugs straight into an arcade cabinet's JAMMA loom, if you were wondering.....

:apple:

Last edited:

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I got some new undies...very comfortable. Much nicer than in the picture.

BTW: I look pretty good for 67 years old, don't you think?:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Underwear.png
    Underwear.png
    376 KB · Views: 109

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I don't think I have a need for one of these but I have always wanted one. Now that I say that there will probably be some freak thing that happens in my house where having one did me good.
My new goldendoodle pup, Walter.
Ohhh hai Walter! He's a cutie!
I got some new undies...very comfortable. Much nicer than in the picture.

BTW: I look pretty good for 67 years old, don't you think?:rolleyes:

Oh come on! Now you're just toying with me!

-----
Using my Home Depot gift cards well ...
CB5034.jpg

31MX6mzQefL.jpg

kraus_c_gv_684_12mm_10_drain_assembly_and__235.jpg

Now I can build the vanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.