Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vdubbeet

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2012
My 3rd interview went well, I think

but not FaceTime, just over the phone with a Team Manager named Joe. The only reason I said I think it went well as I was looking forward to FaceTime but was okay with the phone call. Something is better than nothing. He said I should hear something back within 7 business days. The next step if I'm so selected would be my background check. He still said 3/18 to start the 5 week training program. Congratulations to all of you who have heard that you got the job and for those who haven't yet heard, patience, patience, patience and iPatience - lol I hope to be joining you in the class on the 18th.

vdubbeet

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2012
Weird I got the 4/1 class they said the 3/11 or 3/18 class was full

----------

Thanks

Were they originally talking with you about 3/11 and 3/18 but by the time they called 3/11 and 3/18 were full? I'm a little confused. Thanks.

----------

So is everybody for 3/18 being told iOS?
Although, I have not received an offer, I have been told 3 times it is for the iOS class that starts on 3/18. I'm sure everything is subject to change. While I'd prefer CPU, I'm fine with either. Congrats to everyone who received offers.

----------

and either receive a thank you for playing email or an email from HireRight to do background check. My 3rd interview was this morning. After 1st interview, I had email to schedule 2nd interview within hours and same after 2nd to schedule 3rd. I know I have to have patience so I'm just wondering. Thanks much.

Leetmoaf

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2013
Were they originally talking with you about 3/11 and 3/18 but by the time they called 3/11 and 3/18 were full? I'm a little confused. Thanks.

That is Correct! I was told on my first interview it was for 3/11. When they called they said the 3/18 class was full, and that they would have me starting on 4-1 instead. They didn't know what i would be doing though. I'm not worried either side will be just fine :) Time to wait for the offer email. Then wait to start!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!

Gives me plenty of time to set up the office. May even paint the walls :D

Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting, and to those who are about to start! Hope to see everyone soon!:apple:

Last edited:

vdubbeet

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2012
Generally how long is the wait between the 3rd interview

and the request for BRC? Hours? Days? Thanks.

Jaylynn20

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2013
Has anyone gotten an offer call today so far? Also, what is the best way to check the status of your background check? Thanks guys! :apple:

appleEater1

macrumors member
Dec 5, 2012
Has anyone gotten an offer call today so far? Also, what is the best way to check the status of your background check? Thanks guys! :apple:

Log in to the hireright link when it's completed it will show and allow you to view

----------

Also remember most likely the recruiter is on pacific time so will happen later in the day for those of us on eastern and central time.

SweetTart

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2013
That is Correct! I was told on my first interview it was for 3/11. When they called they said the 3/18 class was full, and that they would have me starting on 4-1 instead. They didn't know what i would be doing though. I'm not worried either side will be just fine :) Time to wait for the offer email. Then wait to start!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!

Gives me plenty of time to set up the office. May even paint the walls :D

Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting, and to those who are about to start! Hope to see everyone soon!:apple:

I was originally told 3/11 and I have not heard otherwise, but I'm waiting on a call back from my recruiter, I missed her call this morning - maybe my start date will change also.... I hope not I'm ready to get started but getting hired is really what matters!;)
BTW: I've been told I'm slated for CPU.

macrobatt

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2012
I am waiting for an offer (hopefully) - they started my BGC a couple of weeks ago, they are having trouble verifying "self-employment". Talked to recruiter almost every day for a week, now have not heard back for a week today........ hope they didn't drop me because of that That was the only thing still pending

OMG i just missed a call from my recruiter DANG IT, called her back and got her voice mail!
Biting my nails.......

Calls are usually good news ether offer or needing verification like in my first call. crossed fingers for you good luck :D

Jaylynn20

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2013
Log in to the hireright link when it's completed it will show and allow you to view

----------

Also remember most likely the recruiter is on pacific time so will happen later in the day for those of us on eastern and central time.

Will they (HireRight) send me an email when it's done? Sorry I'm so clueless lol. The company I work for now had a much different hiring process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.