Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
Bridge Caused all my apps from the appstore downloaded afterwords to randomly show up as redownloading. It was like it was stuck in the state before I downloaded. I'll try downloading it again.

I thought u were talking about Infinifolders

Chargerdan

macrumors member
May 24, 2011
I'm still waiting on Cydelete and SwitcherMod.

I believe the replacement for SwitcherMod is SwitcherCleaner. I used it with iOS5 and it worked great. From the list it seems to be working with iOS6.

I switched over to Auxo so I didn't install it on my iPhone 5.

I don't use Cydelete so I can't help you there.

tateu

macrumors 6502
Jan 27, 2012
Veency is listed as working in the "iOS 6 Cydia Tweaks Compatibility" document, which it does...except when I enable it, my 4s crashes to safe mode. Once I exit out of safe mode, it works and I can log in from my desktop. Disabling Veency does not cause a crash to Safe Mode.

headcase

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2007
Raleigh, NC
PasswordPilot and PasswordPilot Pro are listed as compatible (auto-populates your password when buying apps), but unlike on iOS 5, it seems to not do anything on my iOS 6 (iPhone 5) device. Anyone else seeing this problem on iOS 6?

headcase

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Anyone try "Remove Recents" tweak? Its the one feature that I'm missing on Auxo, which SwitcherMod and SwitcherCleaner offered.

Edit: Just got a response from the developer, and he has already submitted an iOS 6 compatible version, which should show up in Cydia soon... going to use this with Auxo.

Last edited:

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Voicemail forwarder surprisingly works still. Even though it hasnt been updated for over a year. But neither has visual voicemail so everything still functions:D
Photector works.
Powerguard works.
Caller ID faker works.
Wifi analyzer works.
Pandora skips works.
MessWithWords works.

vcao

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2010
I have found a couple of bugs with activator.

The swipe in gesture from the left and right side of the screens are not working correctly. When I slide in it doesn't activate my apps or menus until I slide in from the other side. So it takes two slides and doesn't actually activate with the correct gesture.

I also have it setup where slide in from bottom right toggles Bluetooth. It does actually toggle Bluetooth, but the Bluetooth icon on statusbar is not showing.

Obviously these are not catastrophically world ending bugs, just annoyances.

The only packages I've installed are:
Activator
BiteSMS
Lockdown pro
Ifile
Browser chooser
Springtomize 2
Flux

I couldn't install status bulletin and apps center for notification center because they don't work for 6.1.

I'm kind of bummed there are no tweaks like status bulletin for 6.1 because the banners are HORRIBLY UGLY! I got so spoiled with status bulletin lol I wish that dev wouldn't have abandoned the project. It was so customizable. I loved it.

So far this was the easiest jailbreak I have done. Probably because I only had a few cydia packages to install and did them about 2am this morning when I got off work and everyone else was asleep. And of course not worrying about themes anymore makes it easier too. Other than those few bugs with activator and not being able to have my bulletins in the status bar, I am just as pleased with 6.1 jail broken as I was 5.1.1's jailbreak.

Thanks so much to the evad3rs and all their hard work and the developers for updating their tweaks so quickly for us!

Dietbanners was updated yesterday for iOS 6. And has the statusbanner mode built in. Add Ryan pietrich repo to get it

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
Dietbanners was updated yesterday for iOS 6. And has the statusbanner mode built in. Add Ryan pietrich repo to get it

Yup I got it, thanks. I don't like the "x" on it when you get a text though, it still is too large for the status bar. And I can't find where in ifile that its located, I was going to replace it with a transparent png, but can't find it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.