Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steve2112

macrumors 68040
Feb 20, 2009
East of Lyra, Northwest of Pegasus
I have an Asus Zenbook, and I love the thing. It looks as good as an Air, but has a better display and better ports.

Attachments

• Asus-Zenbook-Prime-UX31A.jpg
    Asus-Zenbook-Prime-UX31A.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 142

macquariumguy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 7, 2002
Sarasota FL
I'll answer the question with a question: If you have, say, 30,000 photos all stored in iPhoto, and you want to remove all those 30,000 photos out of iPhoto into normal folders such as you have in Finder. Sure, you can drag and drop each photo, but how do you do that for 30,000 photos? Say you're sick of Apple, and want to switch to Microsoft (just for argument's sake, not trolling), how do you do that?

Find the iPhoto library (probably in your Pictures folder). Right click it and select "Show Package Contents" then look for the folder called "Masters." Your original pictures are in there in the original camera format.

Alternatively, you can use the "Reveal in Finder" command in the File menu within iPhoto to open the folder to an exact spot.

Melab

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 9, 2011
The Acer Aspire S7 looks especially nice with the glossy white panel embedded in the display's metal frame. It's a bonus that the bezel isn't different from it.
Acer-Aspire-S7.jpg

The Verge shows a variation here.

dumb terminal

macrumors member
Jan 15, 2008
San Diego, CA
I'm a big fan of the HP Elitebook series. They aren't as nice as MBPs, but they are definitely solidly built, and a great value for the money.

Here's my work laptop, an Elitebook 9470m "Folio" 14". It's the perfect size, a dream to use, even has a rubberized lid in case you're carrying it without a case :D

dsc00863-1336075815.jpg

GermanyChris

macrumors 601
Jul 3, 2011
Here
I'm a big fan of the HP Elitebook series. They aren't as nice as MBPs, but they are definitely solidly built, and a great value for the money.

Here's my work laptop, an Elitebook 9470m "Folio" 14". It's the perfect size, a dream to use, even has a rubberized lid in case you're carrying it without a case :D

Me to, I'm a real big fan of elitebooks everything you need including a smart card reader.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.