Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MatthewStorm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2003
Chapel Hill
My lock screen.

Attachments

• lock screen.jpg
    lock screen.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 197

TexasTiger39

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2011
Where can I get that LS? I searched cydia for Blink but I didn't find it..

Blink LS

It takes a little bit of manipulating because it is not for the iphone 5 yet...
Also, you will have to edit the LockBackground.html file to change the lock screen image. If you want to do this send me a PM and I will walk you through it. It isn't very hard to do

----------

Which HTML file do you modify?

I would think the lockscreen.html file, but I really am not sure.

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
Nice theme. I'm also using Jaku. Do you happen to know how to change the icons? I've noticed others with black safari icons and your weather channel has a nice look.

Is there a guide to changing icons in iFile? Or is it really simple? Thank you in advance.

There are more icons here.

With iFile I just use Dropbox to copy over my icons and then replace the appropriate app icons. Actually, boshii gave a really good explanation.

elykoj

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2012
are most of these screen shots from iPhone 5 ?

i have a 4s, will alot of the themes and stuff on here look same on a 4s?

POLAR*TOT

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2013
I've been in the old dbar forum back in the days when theming the iPhone 4. Yea i remember all your shots were with minimalistic icons and always with k-pop stars as your wallpaper :p

I'm using the old LS blink right now, managed to mod it to use it on the iPhone 5

This is what I have:

First post EVER on macrumors! Love what eveyone is saying!

Ok please forgive... I can't get the custom wifi and signal bars to work. I paste my file into var/stash/themes and go into winter board and move to the top of the list. They still don't show up. What am i doing wrong?!

This is what i have thus far by the way.

LS - No lock bars - Nobeis HD
HS - transparent dock
Font = Geo Sans Light

The BG is my photography.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/91793398@N02/8429233683/in/photostream/

Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachments

• IMG_9414-1.png
    IMG_9414-1.png
    788 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2382.png
    IMG_2382.png
    1,020 KB · Views: 152

vong

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2010
How are you guys using Iconoclasm? For me it says "Unable to purchase. This product is not currently certified to be compatible with your device" ??

coolhands

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2011
Found this in another thread. Anyone know the name of the theme? Not interested in the widget...Thanks!

Attachments

• Fkn7f.jpg
    Fkn7f.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 162

dbone1904

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2013
lockscreen done for today

Need to fix statusbar icons

mix of nobelis, and ls jellybean and some other stuff

anyone know how i can get a weather widget on top of that, or if thats a hassle. havnt bothered to try yet

Using the Jellybean LS, how were you able to use your own image rather than the default? Also, for some reason the date on my lock screen defaulted to Spanish, any idea how to change it back to English?

shadowjeff

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
First post EVER on macrumors! Love what eveyone is saying!

Ok please forgive... I can't get the custom wifi and signal bars to work. I paste my file into var/stash/themes and go into winter board and move to the top of the list. They still don't show up.

Thanks in advance for the help.

The cellular wifi icons goes into theme name -> UIImages. Ios6 has different file names with other ios. There are 3 sets of icons you need for each different color background. Here's the file name example for cellular bar
ColorOnGrayShadow_0_Bars@2x.png

Do you have these file names in your folder?

Last edited:

zingaling89

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2011
I've been in the old dbar forum back in the days when theming the iPhone 4. Yea i remember all your shots were with minimalistic icons and always with k-pop stars as your wallpaper :p

I'm using the old LS blink right now, managed to mod it to use it on the iPhone 5

This is what I have:

Can you hook it up with this wallpaper? :cool:

POLAR*TOT

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2013
The customer wifi icons to into theme name -> UIImages. Ios6 has different file names with other ios. There are 3 sets of icons you need for each different color background. Here's the file name example for cellular bar
ColorOnGrayShadow_0_Bars@2x.png

Do you have these file names in your folder?

yes.

The images i want to be used are laid out like this

signa icons.theme... inside that there are two folders..bundles and uiimages.

I just pasted all the contents from the uiiiimages folder into my themes uiimages folder and nothing happened.

Narancs22

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2013
Elite Pro HD
Frameless mixed icons
Can't wait for the improved updates

OK i found it.

Hey.
The signal bars and the wifi icon are some tweak? I really like this two icons but i can't find any themes in Cydia. I'd like to change this two, but this is my first iPhone and JB so I'm not sure how can I do this manually.
Pls if somebody know a theme or something like this, reply to me.
Thx a lot.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.