Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
Has anyone bought an element sector 5 case for their iphone 5. I was looking at them, but they are so expensive I just wanted to see if they were worth it or not. The case looks amazing from pictures, so I am sure it is awesome just thought I would get some opinions.

archrider

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
Hey well guess what I ask for more than one review. All I saw on there was one persons thoughts. Thanks for wasting my time and yours on that post.

When I did an advanced search there were dozens of threads with Black Ops in the title.

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
I guess my original post was a little sarcastic sounding but partly I was trying to be helpful.

Yea it did sound sarcastic. I did see that post before I started my thread. I just wanted to see what other people thought.

rjbeh

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2011
Malaysia
I mean I don't care about the counterfeit part of the case. Of course it is not real it only cost $30 I just did not know about the site it's self.

I have bought the counterfeit version for the sector 5, does not fit my iPhone 5 at all. (bought form caseswill).

As for the black ops, i would say its a worthy investment (IMHO).

Attachments

• IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 138

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
I have bought the counterfeit version for the sector 5, does not fit my iPhone 5 at all. (bought form caseswill).

As for the black ops, i would say its a worthy investment (IMHO).

I have the white iphone 5 do you think the black ops one would look good on the white one.

sagar4995

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2012
Dubai, UAE
sorry forgot to mention that, that is the black ops that i own is the authentic one. Bought from one of EC's distributors while i was travelling in Taiwan.

NOOOOOOOOOO........ :(:(:(:(
i assumed u bought it from caseswill & juuuuust ordered one 15 mins back. hahaha... dam! oh well, lets see how it goes. will post up pics for u all to see once i get it. considering my spigen slim armor took 3 weeks, expect a re-post from me (with pics) sometime in march. hang in there till then! :p

Last edited:

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
sorry forgot to mention that, that is the black ops that i own is the authentic one. Bought from one of EC's distributors while i was travelling in Taiwan.

Does the real one have a limb over the front that will protect the screen if it is face down on a surface?

rjbeh

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2011
Malaysia
Does the real one have a limb over the front that will protect the screen if it is face down on a surface?

yup, it does have lay on the table design, however i'm using the spigen sgp's glas.t so i don't usually put my phone faced down.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.