Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
If you mean your signature, click on the "Quick Links" .... look for it near the top right corner of the browser window. You'll need to be logged in to edit your signature.

Be nice simsaladimbamba, they've just had a serious blizzard in the centre of the universe and have had to cope without calling in the army.

IPad Retina.... I'm on the far wet coast... and I reserve the right to tease ... but it is in good fun, eh? .... :)

Nov 28, 2010
located
I'm not sure there is even a question.:confused:
The OP has a knack for simple worded thread titles and a lack of question marks according to the other threads created by her or him.

Above your user name on the top right of the screen is Quick Links. In there is Edit Your Signature. I think that's what you want, right?
LOL, really, I did do that just know when reading your post.
It seems, you have a knack for codes, you probably work in the intelligence services decoding ciphers all day. Or something else.

;)

----------

Be nice simsaladimbamba, they've just had a serious blizzard in the centre of the universe and have had to cope without calling in the army.

But they still have time, at least partially going with one word replies without punctuation, to go on the internet to "ask" unimportant questions during such hard times?

Anyway, if it "electronics bar" means having a signature in your MacRumors Forums' posts, then SandboxGeneral & snberk103 have the solutions.

If it is something else, iPad Retina, it would be helpful expanding on what you actually want.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
LOL, really, I did do that just know when reading your post.
It seems, you have a knack for codes, you probably work in the intelligence services decoding ciphers all day. Or something else.

;)

Ha! Well in his first post he listed some gadgets and in post #3 he said "signature", so I took a stab at what he meant. ;)

Nov 28, 2010
located
Ha! Well in his first post he listed some gadgets and in post #3 he said "signature", so I took a stab at what he meant. ;)

And you were probably right, as I understood the signature reply completely different, as some kind of hint, that my reply was that of a spammer (due to my signature). Probably am a bit more egotistical than I thought I was.

With the OP I thought it would have to do with some electronic device or some kind of synching. Maybe we will find out and I can then shame myself in a corner. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.