Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JVillaPhoto

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2013
California
I ordered my iMac on 1/31 and the pending charge on my card fell off a couple of days later. This morning I woke up and the pending charge is back on there. I am hoping that means that it might change to preparing tomorrow, but I have my doubts since there are multiple orders ahead of me according to the spreadsheet. Exciting none the less.

My credit card got charged yesterday for my order and I ordered on the 28th :D Still on processing though. I assume it could possibly be because of it being Sunday, but not sure. Ill check tomorrow and update !

greenbreadmmm

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2007
My credit card got charged yesterday for my order and I ordered on the 28th :D Still on processing though. I assume it could possibly be because of it being Sunday, but not sure. Ill check tomorrow and update !

What iMac did you get, a standard one or BTO? spec me please! this gives me hope for maybe a mac by the weekend?

bembol

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2006
My Scene Visa got charged yesterday after it was shipped out a few days ago. Two free movie passes! LOL

Still in Kentucky though.

Orlandu

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2010
My wife's 27" iMac ordered 1/19/2013 just got in to town (Las Vegas). Scheduled delivery still says Wednesday but hopefully it will be on the truck to our door tomorrow.

3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5

Attachments

• imac_tracking.png
    imac_tracking.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 89

M3Spinner

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2013
My wife's 27" iMac ordered 1/19/2013 just got in to town (Las Vegas). Scheduled delivery still says Wednesday but hopefully it will be on the truck to our door tomorrow.

3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA Drive

Somwhat the same here, ordered on the 18th, just got notification it is in Los Angeles, with a wednesday delivery to San Luis Obispo area.

JVillaPhoto

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2013
California
What iMac did you get, a standard one or BTO? spec me please! this gives me hope for maybe a mac by the weekend?

The specs I ordered:

3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB
1TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC MOUSE+MAGIC TRACKPAD
Apple WL Kybd (English)+UG
COUNTRY KIT

When did you order yours? I forgot to mention I have a delivery date of February 21-28!

Arrow29

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2013
Has now been 24 days since ordering and still processing. Hoping it will go to preparing for shipment by the end of the week. Am in Australia

trjwv

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2010
kentucky...Go Cats
Has now been 24 days since ordering and still processing. Hoping it will go to preparing for shipment by the end of the week. Am in Australia

I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry. My i7, 8GB, 3TB Fusion, 680mx ordered on Jan. 19, switched to preparing for shipment on Friday Feb 8th and still shows preparing for shipment. The chinese new year has my iMac built and ready to ship but no shipments so far since the new year. The celebration lasts this entire week and I hope my iMac doesn't sit there until the end of the week before shipping...

chewyrobot

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2013
I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry. My i7, 8GB, 3TB Fusion, 680mx ordered on Jan. 19, switched to preparing for shipment on Friday Feb 8th and still shows preparing for shipment. The chinese new year has my iMac built and ready to ship but no shipments so far since the new year. The celebration lasts this entire week and I hope my iMac doesn't sit there until the end of the week before shipping...

Same here. I ordered on Jan. 21st and my iMac's been preparing to ship since Feb. 7... :/

Arrow29

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2013
Hopefully production starts slowly ramping up again later this week. I ordered Jan 18th was hoping for a change in order at least over weekend.

greenbreadmmm

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2007
The specs I ordered:

3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB
1TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC MOUSE+MAGIC TRACKPAD
Apple WL Kybd (English)+UG
COUNTRY KIT

When did you order yours? I forgot to mention I have a delivery date of February 21-28!

Ordered the 30th and was quoted the feb 27- march 6

thats a big difference for only ordering 2 days later...

dvdlovr24

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2008
It's been 24 hours since the hold was put on my card and is still saying processing. I think Apple is just teasing me. :eek:

Fifemacuser

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012

Another in the same boat (so to speak!) ordered 19th and been shipping since 6 Feb, but the expediters site shows it missed the flight it was supposed to be on, though its allegedly going to be in London by tomorrow! We will see I guess but I am not holding my breath on it!

trjwv

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2010
kentucky...Go Cats
Another in the same boat (so to speak!) ordered 19th and been shipping since 6 Feb, but the expediters site shows it missed the flight it was supposed to be on, though its allegedly going to be in London by tomorrow! We will see I guess but I am not holding my breath on it!

My order has never switched to "shipped". It has shown "preparing to ship" since Friday, Feb. 8, at around 1:00pm eastern time, which is 2:00 am china time. And still shows preparing to ship. If in fact the factory and/or shipping department is celebrating the chinese new year, which lasts the entire week, I won't be seeing the status change to shipped until next Sunday night, Feb. 17.
Waiting patiently....

greenbreadmmm

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2007
Bank sheeit

So i got a call from chase saying they had weird activity from the 9th.... and they waited till today to call. So I told them to allow apple, called apple to let them know what happened. They re ran the charge. It went through! AND she bumped me up to next day shipping!! for free!

Ordered on 1/30 and my new estimated delivery is Feb 22 - Mar 1. (from the 28-6) It still says processing order BUT at least its progress!

RckChlk15

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2010
Wichita, KS
Ordered Jan 16th arrived at my door today.

now just have to wait for this 10 hours worth of dreaded time capsule transfer.

best of luck to you all! It truly is beautiful.

DiogoReis

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2012
Portugal
I've received mine today. Two days ahead of it's 13th estimative. It was shipped on the 4th (a 27" BTO). Apparently, flawless in regards of built/screen quality.

landsman

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2013
My order has never switched to "shipped". It has shown "preparing to ship" since Friday, Feb. 8, at around 1:00pm eastern time, which is 2:00 am china time. And still shows preparing to ship. If in fact the factory and/or shipping department is celebrating the chinese new year, which lasts the entire week, I won't be seeing the status change to shipped until next Sunday night, Feb. 17.
Waiting patiently....

Anyone called Apple about the Chinese New Year??

Are they closed for the whole week?

Let me know if you know...thanks!!

seanm9

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2007
Cape Cod, MA
First post from my new 27" i7 1TB HDD, 680MX 8GB iMac...

FedEx got here about 13 hours ago and I've been setting it up and installing some games and Office...

My son is quite impressed Diablo 3 was running at 80-90fps while he was playing it in OS X (he did cap it later at 60fps). he then tried COD4 and thought that was incredible looking too and I was enjoying LOTR... now I am copying my photos over from the old MBP... the thing is whisper quiet and boot time is so fast it made me think i had fusion

glintoz

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2012
27" 3.4G i7, 680MX, 3TB Fusion ordered 21 Jan just went preparing for shipment!! Woohoo!

Scheduled delivery is 19-26 Feb so will hopefully get it Friday so I can play on the weekend but more than likely Monday or Tuesday.

Someone must be working at Apple. Just hope they aren't all partied out from New Year celebrations. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.