Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey Grandy

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2009
Nova Scotia, Canada
Where in NS are you located if you don't mind me asking?

Beaver Bank, essentially the worst place to be if you're hoping to get anywhere after a heavy snowfall. Well, the worst place that's not too far from civilization, anyway.

Also, in the spirit of keeping on topic, I took a walk down to the mailbox today after realizing I didn't bother to check it on Friday. It's hard to see in the picture, but there's a clear hard shell on the iPad now. I absolutely love the Smart Cover that I recently switched to, but I wouldn't hazard not having some back protection as well.

QSWufkl.jpg

ezekel

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2004
Royal Oak
Ive just received GoPro H3 Black. Had a few issues pairing the wifi remote, but alls good now. Loving the iPhone app for live view. Just made my first GoPro film, edited with iMovie. The film is boring but the GoPro rocks.:D

How you finding yours?

Not sure yet, I just ordered it :D

I now have a Hero 1 and a Hero 3. My buddy is going on a ski trip to Alaska and I might give him both to shoot some vids.

Lobeyone

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2009
Canada
Could be worse, you could be on top of a hill in Pictou with snow drift upon snowdrift.
Oh.... I am :eek:

Beaver Bank, essentially the worst place to be if you're hoping to get anywhere after a heavy snowfall. Well, the worst place that's not too far from civilization, anyway.

Also, in the spirit of keeping on topic, I took a walk down to the mailbox today after realizing I didn't bother to check it on Friday. It's hard to see in the picture, but there's a clear hard shell on the iPad now. I absolutely love the Smart Cover that I recently switched to, but I wouldn't hazard not having some back protection as well.

QSWufkl.jpg

kuhtang

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Dang....50cm...I feel bad about complaining about the shovelling in ON.

Stay safe guys.

Am due for a new pair so I ordered these just now.

img_01.jpg

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Sep 3, 2009
I bought the latest MBP one month ago exactly, today. I'm still learning about it. It's awesome !

panda bear

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2010
Dang....50cm...I feel bad about complaining about the shovelling in ON.

Stay safe guys.

Am due for a new pair so I ordered these just now.

I have those in the brown stripes. I want to get them in the blue stripe as well, but can't find anywhere around here that has them for sale.

Love them.

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012

QSWufkl.jpg

What case is that?

Corey Grandy

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2009
Nova Scotia, Canada
I had no idea there were other Nova Scotians on this board, kinda cool.

You and me, both. It's a small, small, Internet, I guess.

Could be worse, you could be on top of a hill in Pictou with snow drift upon snowdrift.
Oh.... I am :eek:

Oh wow, I feel for you. I can eventually make my way places in the worst of weather (although, getting to school today was a major hassle for only a single class), but you must be really put out by this kind of weather.

What case is that?

Just a $5 no-name Chinese hunk of plastic from eBay. Here is the exact listing; there are still 5 available. The listing claims that it is pretty dark (it's really a lot more clear that the picture makes it out to be) and rubber (it's just a hard plastic shell), which it isn't...but I'm happy with it anyway.

--
Received my Smarter Stand in the mail this afternoon from fellow MacRumors member, jaysen. I absolutely love the amount of extra positions these simple clips add to the Smart Cover without being too obtrusive.

VMwhkd5.jpg

Also received my Niagara Falls Lifescouts badge (available at Lifescouts.com), which arrived in the torn corner of an envelope with my name attached...I don't even what to begin to wonder how that happened.

rWUVKqr.jpg

Outrigger

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2008
replacing my apple wireless that eats too many batteries.

Attachments

• glamour-lg.png
    glamour-lg.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 97

lejudicieux

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2010
just some new toy :D

I'm jealous.

Two questions:

(a) How much and where?

(b) Why not wait for BB10? I'm personally not sure whether to drop some cash for the latest Curve or wait for the Q10. I don't necessarily NEED all the features of BB10, I just like the simple smart phone and keyboard aspect of BlackBerry.

kuhtang

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
I have those in the brown stripes. I want to get them in the blue stripe as well, but can't find anywhere around here that has them for sale.

Love them.

Good to know p-bear. Are the arms like the wayfarer sunglasses (ie. hug closer around the ear)? I did an online order so I never got a chance to try them on...might have been a mistake haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.