Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
What it does: HTML Widgets on every home page
In detail description: So I want to find a way to get html/iwidgets to stay on the homepage between swipes. I thought maybe a good way to do it would be to have LS type HTML-ey things as the wallpaper? not sure but if anyone has suggestions they're welcome :)

liVec

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2012
Hi,

I would like to get some help with a certain calendar addon.

I want it to look the same. I would really appreciate if you give me hints on how to put it between the dock and the apps. Thank you

I am looking for the same thing, seeing it hasn't been figured out yet.

corfio

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
Yes, i have zephyr, but i really like the gesture of closing apps in the ipad, and with zephyre is diferent.
Thank you very much anyway.

Activator is what you need for that. I have it setup with 3 fingers - works as a charm. I would have liked if i could set it up for 2 fingers...its a bit awkward on the small screen but you get used to it. Just look the options in activator. You will be able to do exactly what you want ;)

rak007

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2011
Does iTransmission run in background fine ? I sometimes use iTransmission on my iPad for torrents and tend to keep it overnight for downloading (slow connection you see), but many a times i have seen downloads getting paused on its own.
Any tweak to ensure that iTransmission is running always and does not stall torrent downloading.

hidalg0

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2011
There was a tweak that splits the springboard into two parts when open the notification center. :confused:

Thekidtorres

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2013
Activator is what you need for that. I have it setup with 3 fingers - works as a charm. I would have liked if i could set it up for 2 fingers...its a bit awkward on the small screen but you get used to it. Just look the options in activator. You will be able to do exactly what you want ;)

THANK YOU VERY MUCHH. I downloaded it and it works perfect. Exactly what i was looking for. Really like this tweak.
Thank you again.

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
There was a tweak that splits the springboard into two parts when open the notification center. :confused:

Ostium I believe, thanks for reminding me!

----------

Curious to know which of the two combos do you use.. I'm thinking about installing scrollingboard but I've actually never used it before. Anyone of you ever used?

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
GridTab is coming in the next week if you're looking for that one. Makes it easier to see tabs in Safari. More of a complete overview.

I see most of you guys here in the thread are asking for tweaks that are very hard to duplicate. It's like asking for world peace. I'm gonna soothe the thought tho and tell you , keep it coming. There might be an answer still.
However, don't get your hopes high.

Moasson

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2011
In Yo Face
Is there a tweak/app that will auto-arrange the icons from different 'pages'. lets say i have 3 icons on page2 and 5 icons on page3, i want them to automatically moving the icons from page3 to page2 and remove that empty page.

thanks

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
Is there a tweak which keeps background app(s) from being killed?

I would like to have some apps to continuously run in the background (like Colloquy for example).

I just saw one on Cydia called InfinityTask. Sounds like it does what you want plus a bit more.

HasoMujo

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2013
Hi all,

I am long time lurker but this is the first time I post...

I am looking for app / widget that can show the time to next alarm in Notification Center and LockInfo (i.e. it should count down the time to next alarm)!

Is there anything like that available at all?

Thanks for info in advance!

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Hi all,

I am long time lurker but this is the first time I post...

I am looking for app / widget that can show the time to next alarm in Notification Center and LockInfo (i.e. it should count down the time to next alarm)!

Is there anything like that available at all?

Thanks for info in advance!

Like CountdownCenter?
Details:
http://modmyi.com/content/10032-get..._campaign=Feed:+home_all+(MMi+|+Homepage+All)

and pic:
https://twitter.com/modmyi/status/301583856631427072/photo/1

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Hi all,

Thanks a lot! :D

And this is something new (published yesterday)... :)

It works - but I was hoping for something more automatic (i.e. to automatically take data from actual Alarm entry)... ;)

My best advice is to contact the author via Cydia and ask for this. I'm sure he will consider !

HasoMujo

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2013
Hi all,

While I am at it I better continue... :cool:

I am very long time iPhone user (3G, 3GS, 4, 4S) and as long as I remember I used the "Backgrounder" and "Multifl0w".

Since they don't work with iOS 6.x I went with "Auxo" - it is nice and does the job OK (albeit I still do miss my "Backgrounder" where I had rules which apps never close and where I was able to manually put apps in background or not).

What I do miss the most is the blue badge from "Backgrounder" that showed on SpringBoard telling which apps are in the background.

Is there anything like that working with native Apple switcher (i.e. to show with some sort of badge on SpringBoard which apps are in background without having to resort to actually entering the Apple switcher and "Auxo" in my case)?

Many thanks in advance again!

bclizzle

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2009
id love to have this clock widget on the LS or something similar

30wt3cz.png

fjd726

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2011
what it does: double tap on status bar to get battery percentage instead of having it show on status bar all the time.

I know there was a tweak for this in past but it has since escaped me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.