Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nimrad

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 28, 2010
I've been thinking quite a bit about what would make my life/home easier to use and more streamlined the last few weeks. As I tend to turn to many of Apple's solutions I'm very interested in what they may release next?

My 2 electronic "gadgets" in my home that's not linked to Apple in any way atm is my TV and my NAS/network. What about a new Time Machine(it's due for an update) with App Store connected to my Apple TV(the screen, not the box) with App Store?

maccompaq

macrumors 65816
Mar 6, 2007
My important desire for Apple is to double the dividend this month. Then I would like to see an updated Mac Pro with a very GOOD video card to be released in March. Then I can move X-Plane 10 from my quad core i7 super fast Hackintosh to a new Mac Pro.

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
Outside of new devices I'd love them to offer a place where I can back up my Photos and also iTunes match for movies and tv shows. swoon.

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals
More focus on Mac hardware. How about a real computer like a Mac Pro Mini? I want a reasonably priced computer that I can easily upgrade, replace parts when necessary. I'm tired of the "thin is in" BS at the expense of serviceability. Come on Apple, get with it!

nuckinfutz

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2002
Middle Earth
Updated Mac Pro that's rack mountable with awesome new design traits.

Wearable PC on my wrist.

Apple HDTV with a la carte services so I can dump the current Comcast crap I have.

Updated 802.11ac Airport hardware. Time Capsule goes to 2.5" HDD and gets smaller.

iPhone 5S 4" screen
iPhone X 5" screen

Retina iPad mini
Retina iPad 5 with Quad Core processing and Rogue GPU graphics.

LorenK

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2007
Illinois
A new sleeker Mac Pro. While Thunderbolt is conceptually interesting, I think that it is overly complicated with too high a price for proprietary technology. I would prefer lots of PCIe slots to make the device more compatible with other hardward solutions to allow Mac Pro users to have a more practical solution rather than a consumer solution with Thunderbolt (I use eSATA for my external storage and I think speed concerns for external storage have been overemphasized).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.