Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arrow29

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2013
Hopefully mine isnt too far away then!

27" 3.4G i7, 680MX, 3TB Fusion ordered 21 Jan just went preparing for shipment!! Woohoo!

Scheduled delivery is 19-26 Feb so will hopefully get it Friday so I can play on the weekend but more than likely Monday or Tuesday.

Someone must be working at Apple. Just hope they aren't all partied out from New Year celebrations. :eek:

Shpenza

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Barcelona
So i got a call from chase saying they had weird activity from the 9th.... and they waited till today to call. So I told them to allow apple, called apple to let them know what happened. They re ran the charge. It went through! AND she bumped me up to next day shipping!! for free!

Ordered on 1/30 and my new estimated delivery is Feb 22 - Mar 1. (from the 28-6) It still says processing order BUT at least its progress!

You lucky man! my order is from the 29/1 and still estimated for the 25th Feb to 4th Mar :(

Shpenza

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Barcelona
Lucky you.

I ordered a day after you and I have to wait until 11th - 22th of March.

There is always someone with more "luck", I was already supposed to have my iMAC, original order was the 15th of Feb but Apple changed a component in my order and this is what happaned :(

Val K

macrumors member
Dec 19, 2012
Italy
RECEIVED!
perfect, awesome.
26 days of waiting and now it's mine! I really hope yours will be delivered soon.
Spreadsheet updated and migration assistant via thunderbolt completed!

dvdlovr24

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2008
48 hours now since Apple put the hold on my card and still no changes. Now I know Apple is just teasing me.:(

mastro

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2011
Ordered through a reseller here in Greece on Jan 14. I don't really know anything about the progress of my order. My reseller says there is no way we could get informed about the progress. :eek::mad:

I suppose I cannot do anything but wait.
ΒΤΟ 3.4Ghz 3TB Fusion.

bembol

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2006
My iMac arrived a day early, scheduled for tomorrow but every was at work and school. :(

dvdlovr24

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2008
It seems that Apple just wants to cause me pain. Two days after they put a hold on my card for a second time they released the funds in the last hour. I was actually starting to get my hopes up that I would get it before the end of the month now I'm not so sure. :(

Fifemacuser

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
This is a question for those in here ordering in the UK.

I have been tacking my iMac using the expediters website and it seems its been delivered to the shipping company after clearing customs in Heathrow yesterday.

When it shipped Apple said 14th February (on or before), but I was expecting some kind of further tracking from ups for the last stage of delivery. What is normal here?

I will need to take a day off for the delvery, but don't want wasted day and I definitely don't want it coming when I am off work!

Cheers guys.

benjaminfoden

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2013
This is a question for those in here ordering in the UK.

I have been tacking my iMac using the expediters website and it seems its been delivered to the shipping company after clearing customs in Heathrow yesterday.

When it shipped Apple said 14th February (on or before), but I was expecting some kind of further tracking from ups for the last stage of delivery. What is normal here?

I will need to take a day off for the delvery, but don't want wasted day and I definitely don't want it coming when I am off work!

Cheers guys.

In my experience, stuff shipped from China to the UK by Apple (including my last iMac and my MacBook Air) will be trackable on only Bridgepoint (Apple Shipment Tracking) until the day before, and then you will get a number beginning with '1ZW' appear on Bridgepoint which is a UPS Reference who do the last bit of legwork (as if you were getting an overnight parcel from the UK) and you can use to track on http://www.ups.com/uk. Bridgepoint will continue to give basic tracking information until the order is delivered, but the stuff you get from UPS is much more detailed.

The UPS Parcel has always originated in Tamworth for me as well, which is where I believe Apple's UK Warehouse is (may be wrong).

It may be worth trying to just put the numbers (Order Ref etc) you have got and telling UPS' tracking system to Track by Parcel Reference? It is very unlike Bridgepoint to not update as soon as the item has been handed to UPS though, so I doubt you'll find any useful information.

Fifemacuser

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
In my experience, stuff shipped from China to the UK by Apple (including my last iMac and my MacBook Air) will be trackable on only Bridgepoint (Apple Shipment Tracking) until the day before, and then you will get a number beginning with '1ZW' appear on Bridgepoint which is a UPS Reference who do the last bit of legwork (as if you were getting an overnight parcel from the UK) and you can use to track on http://www.ups.com/uk. Bridgepoint will continue to give basic tracking information until the order is delivered, but the stuff you get from UPS is much more detailed.

The UPS Parcel has always originated in Tamworth for me as well, which is where I believe Apple's UK Warehouse is (may be wrong).

It may be worth trying to just put the numbers (Order Ref etc) you have got and telling UPS' tracking system to Track by Parcel Reference? It is very unlike Bridgepoint to not update as soon as the item has been handed to UPS though, so I doubt you'll find any useful information.

Thanks. That's what I recalled when I got a Mac mini a few months ago. I tried every number I had from apple in the ups sit but nothing is recognised.

Might give apple. Phone later and ask what's going on. :apple::rolleyes:

glintoz

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2012
27" 3.4G i7, 680MX, 3TB Fusion ordered 21 Jan just went preparing for shipment!! Woohoo!

Scheduled delivery is 19-26 Feb so will hopefully get it Friday so I can play on the weekend but more than likely Monday or Tuesday.

Someone must be working at Apple. Just hope they aren't all partied out from New Year celebrations. :eek:

Just shipped - delivery due on 19 Feb - as stated by Apple.

benjaminfoden

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2013
Other Couriers who could potentially be used...

Thanks. That's what I recalled when I got a Mac mini a few months ago. I tried every number I had from apple in the ups sit but nothing is recognised.

Might give apple. Phone later and ask what's going on. :apple::rolleyes:

Just a needle in a hay stack I know, but have you tried putting the references into Fedex (https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=gb) or TNT (http://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/home.html)? I have known Apple to use them as well, not for myself personally but for family members/friends who have ordered things from the Online Store. Just to add, they've never been expensive computers more like Apple TV/iPods etc.

There are a few posts on various other threads moaning about the way that deliveries of iMacs to the UK are being handled, in particular processes at Heathrow airport and delays in handing over to the courier. I hope you get it soon though, I think you've been waiting long enough! ;)

----------

Just went to "Preparing for Shipment" :D

Just shipped - delivery due on 19 Feb - as stated by Apple.

Congratulations!

Last edited:

Ciclismo

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
Germany
just switch to "shipped"..should be here on Feb 21st..ordered it on Jan 22nd

Luck you - ordered mine on the same day, and it is still at the "Processing" stage:(

Edit: Just went to "Preparing to ship"! Feel like a little kid just before Christmas...

Last edited:

trjwv

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2010
kentucky...Go Cats
I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry. My i7, 8GB, 3TB Fusion, 680mx ordered on Jan. 19, switched to preparing for shipment on Friday Feb 8th and still shows preparing for shipment. The chinese new year has my iMac built and ready to ship but no shipments so far since the new year. The celebration lasts this entire week and I hope my iMac doesn't sit there until the end of the week before shipping...

Shows shipped finally with Fed-Ex tracking showing expected receipt date of Friday, Feb. 15th. I suppose after 3 phone calls and updated to 2-3 day business shipping, i can expect to receive mine this Friday. I will update the spreadsheet and hopefully this means more should ship this week....

cts1234

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2013
Still waiting was expecting it on 11th Feb

27" i7, 3TB, 8GB
Order placed on 18th Jan,
Shipped on 5th Feb but not moved out of Korea till 11th Feb. Reached London Heathrow on 11th Feb 6PM.

Custom cleared on 12th Feb at 9AM and since then it is waiting to be assigned to local carrier (UPS/TNT/FedEx???)
Apple tracking says In transit to customer planned for delivery today 13th Feb but apple care says won't be till tomorrow or 15th Feb. :mad::mad:

bembol

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2006
It's here!!

Arrived 10 minutes ago. I was going to take pics but was too excited and wanted to set her up.

I am waiting for her to cool down before I plug her in.

Another 30-45 minutes wait.

BTW, I didn't get the Apple Care package it's just automatically registered with Apple? First time ordering it.

Also updated Google spread sheet.

Last edited:

landsman

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2013
Finally shipped!!! Ordered Jan 22nd expected delivery Feb 15th with FedEx!

Just out of curiosity...where do you live?

mine also shipped today but scheduled to be here on Feb20th-21st...

I'm in Canada and it shipped with UPS

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.