Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2008
How about it eh? Got an interesting clock you'd like to share with us? Post it here for all to see! Please try to include the name of the brand or where you purchased to help members here spend their money more easily :p

I'll start of course. Got this wall/desk hybrid of an LED clock called the White & White by Kibardin Design. Its got modes where you can set an alarm and view the date as well.

Attachments

• DSC_6276.jpg
    DSC_6276.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 370

dec.

Suspended
Apr 15, 2012
Toronto
I love clocks, we have a few around the place, one is a digital clock that looks like a wooden block, I've seen them everywhere these days, they are neat.
Then another one which consists of two cubes with a huge square matrix display on each...
and the classic from the Moma store, the four LED cubes.

And finally we have a cuckoo clock in the kitchen. It's fun to see how much it irritates guests when they hear it for the first time, it has a loud typical cuckoo sound with a flowing forest creek in the background. The bird is fully functional and chirps up to 12 times :) .

(And I'm very close to buying the one that you've posted, have had my sights on it for a while!!!)

Attachments

• digits.jpg
    digits.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 239
  • cubes.jpg
    cubes.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 250
  • wood.jpg
    wood.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 229
  • CUCKOO.jpg
    CUCKOO.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 294

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2008
^ Intriguing! Let's keep this going! Flip clocks, digital clocks, laser clocks - you name it.

dsh3

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2012
Denmark
And finally we have a cuckoo clock in the kitchen. It's fun to see how much it irritates guests when they hear it for the first time, it has a loud typical cuckoo sound with a flowing forest creek in the background. The bird is fully functional and chirps up to 12 times :) .

Wow, that is too cool! :) Where is it from?

adam044

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2012
Boston
I love clocks, we have a few around the place, one is a digital clock that looks like a wooden block, I've seen them everywhere these days, they are neat.
Then another one which consists of two cubes with a huge square matrix display on each...
and the classic from the Moma store, the four LED cubes.

(And I'm very close to buying the one that you've posted, have had my sights on it for a while!!!)

I must know where to find the cube clock in the 2nd picture thanks!

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend a nice, minimalist clock to put on my wall?
I like the white&white one but can't find it anywhere, and the retail price looks to be around $220! Was think a lot less than that :p

thanks.

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
I have a projection clock. An older version of the picture posted but pretty much the same. I love looking up at my celling to see the time.

Attachments

• 71cgYODSezL__SL1000_.jpg
    71cgYODSezL__SL1000_.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 278

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals
My prized possession, a Nixie tube clock I purchased around 2003. A 1950's General Electric wall clock I rebuilt myself about a year ago,and a wall clock I purchased sometime in the 90's.
MyNixieTubeClock.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_5330.JPG
    DSC_5330.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 234
  • DSC_5331.JPG
    DSC_5331.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.