Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigurros88

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2013
Added mine setup

22B74A60-6EA5-4995-9B5F-FD8D3626B0AC-13283-00000A89E743B86F_zpsfd4e2c0a.jpg

TFIVEM

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2011
Almost Done!
just waiting for my Active DVI to MDP adapters to come in from Amazon so that i don't need to keep switching which display is secondary, all three will work in true fashion off the 5770.

Just need to pick out a nice set of speakers for the desk, potentially a 2.1 system but nothing more... (open to suggestions)

imagecopy10.jpg

imagecopy2.jpg

imagecopy3.jpg

imagecopy6.jpg

imagecopy5.jpg

imagecopy4.jpg

GermanyChris

macrumors 601
Jul 3, 2011
Here
Almost Done!
just waiting for my Active DVI to MDP adapters to come in from Amazon so that i don't need to keep switching which display is secondary, all three will work in true fashion off the 5770.

Just need to pick out a nice set of speakers for the desk, potentially a 2.1 system but nothing more... (open to suggestions)

I couldn't/wouldn't sit with my back to a door. You are a better man than me

Blackmel

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2008

daytripper90

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2013
Leeds, UK
Almost Done!

I have a set of Creative - Gigaworks T20 Series 2 speakers which are pretty awesome, there 2.0 but thats because both of the speakers have a subwoofer built in so you still get good bass, you can see them in comparison to my MBP 13" and Samsung LED 22" on the picture I pose of my set up https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/16834331/

Sound quality is excellent and more than loud enough for a desktop, bass is also great not overdone and is adjustable, as is treble. If you want to spend a bit more then they have a bigger brother called the T40 but tbh I think the T20's are more than enough for a desktop, have been itching to get the T40 for my sitting room/lounge though.

Last edited:

kraunsky

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2009
Melbourne, AU
Absolutely shocking photo, I never realised how bad the iPhone camera was until now! Terrible lighting doesn't help. I really want my DSLR back now. :( I might snap a photo once it's actually light outside, considering it is now 12:05AM.

My Magic Mouse has been playing up, so I'm using my MX1100 for now until I get a Logitech Performance M950.

Also got a Dell Ultrasharp 2209W in portrait mode connected through a USB to DVI adapter with my emails and browser open to easily see changes I make to websites in Sublime Text.

I really want to get rid of that Acer monitor and replace it with a Dell U2713HM or perhaps an S2740, I dunno, something that's Dell and 27". lol.

Behind the monitor on my wall is The Cleveland Show playing on my projector, it does get quite annoying considering it cuts over my monitors.. :p

desk.jpg

fireman32

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Almost Done!

Nice setup! I want a Cintiq so bad.

technowar

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2011
Cebu, Philippines
6UNCQiY.jpg

Here's my share. I have a Mac mini Server Mid-2010 which is not visible in the picture, it is behind the Samsung PX2370 monitor. Below it is a Linksys E4200 router and our ISP's modem/WiFi router. The table's really really small but sturdy. So if ever I am going to add another monitor, the table has to go. Boohoo!

Last edited:

TFIVEM

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.