Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gzigoris

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 6, 2013
Middle MI.USA
I am looking for good blue ray software and would like reccommendations. I saw a nice package on "Cult of Mac" for $30 Sounds nice but if it doesn't work?

Anyone reccommendations would be appreciated.

George

fhall1

macrumors 68040
Dec 18, 2007
(Central) NY State of mind
I picked up Macgo recently when it was 1/2 off....it did get bad reviews 18 months ago, but everything I've read says it's gotten better with each update. I haven't had a chance to try it yet - but if I do I'll try and report back here.

colshine

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2011
UK
I am looking for good blue ray software and would like reccommendations. I saw a nice package on "Cult of Mac" for $30 Sounds nice but if it doesn't work?

Anyone reccommendations would be appreciated.

George

I purchased this last week, plays Blu Rays fine on my MBP. I haven't used it extensively but it does what I need.

gzigoris

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 6, 2013
Middle MI.USA
Cult of Mac has this blue ray software for $30 for the next 6 days. I am going to buy it and hope that when I get my iMac in March I will still be able to download it. They told me that I have 3 months but it would be better to do it within 30 days.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.