Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Did you cry when you wrote your love letter?

• Yes

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • I did not write a love letter.

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
Valentines is tomorrow.. so I was wondering did you cry writing your love note?

Is it normal to cry when writing a love note?

Hastings101

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
K
Yes I cried :( :( :(, but it was worth it. My sekond grade teacher will know how I Feel and I LOVE HER WE ARE GOING TO BE TOGHETHER FOREVER <#33333333333333333333

Sidenote, will you be my valentine Waloshin?

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
Yes I cried :( :( :(, but it was worth it. My sekond grade teacher will know how I Feel and I LOVE HER WE ARE GOING TO BE TOGHETHER FOREVER <#33333333333333333333

Sidenote, will you be my valentine Waloshin?

Maybe only on MacRumors.

Renzatic

Suspended
For this year only, I'm declaring myself everyone on Macrumor's valentine! That's right folks! For a limited time, you can experience that special sort of grace and caring only I'm capable of giving. Come one, come all! I have so much love to give.

...though don't expect me to put out unless you treat me to at least a nice (good) dinner. Loving and caring though I may be, I am not a slut.

(these are tears)

Grey Beard

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2005
The Antipodes.

(these are tears)

Yeah, I know the feeling. I had a few tears when I dropped some flowers off, and said 'will you be my Valentine?' I'm sure there was a tacit agreement. You see he passed on a good few years ago now. We still meet up and talk though, still miss him.

KGB:eek:

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I am giving my darling wife the same thing she has received for the last 20+ years from me. Nothing. And I shall get the same in return. Valentines day is all year long around here. And she much prefers to receive things out of the blue. They mean more to her that way. Her attitude is, so you only love me on Valentines day, what about the other 364 days. Hence no celebration here! Don't get me wrong, I love & adore my wife immensely.

andalusia

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2009
Manchester, UK
Yeah, I know the feeling. I had a few tears when I dropped some flowers off, and said 'will you be my Valentine?' I'm sure there was a tacit agreement. You see he passed on a good few years ago now. We still meet up and talk though, still miss him.

KGB:eek:

This is sad :(

I am giving my darling wife the same thing she has received for the last 20+ years from me. Nothing. And I shall get the same in return. Valentines day is all year long around here. And she much prefers to receive things out of the blue. They mean more to her that way. Her attitude is, so you only love me on Valentines day, what about the other 364 days. Hence no celebration here! Don't get me wrong, I love & adore my wife immensely.

Not convinced... ;)

TPadden

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2010
I cried and cried.........

While writing it I accidently poked her with the pen and let all the air out. I really miss her but perhaps I'll be able to get her replaced at the Genius Bar; she's less than a year old.

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado

My wife and I really don't celebrate Valentines day either.

velocityg4

macrumors 604
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
I'm no Cyrano de Bergerac. So I don't write love notes.

Personally I think funny cards are the best type to give or receive. Unfortunately they don't make funny cards anymore as they are worried about offending people or they just make blatantly offensive cards. Somehow comic and card makers lost the ability to make subtle humor.

I just find a good Far Side comic. Scan it at 600 dpi, scale it up to card size, clean it up so it is perfectly black and white, then print it out on half a 8.5x11 photopaper. That way I can fold it in half and and write a small personal note.

I also do this for every occasion I give a card for. For Birthdays I'll also take the time to colorize the card.

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
here, have some....

shot_1281201829_teaser.png

#30Rock

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.