Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
Quiz and Flashcard Maker

A great way to study for your upcoming finals! :cool:

I recently released a new education app that allows you to create multi-choice and flashcard quizzes for any class/subject. This app is initially 66% off so grab it while it is cheap.

Brief Description
✓Create your own Questions/Flashcards
✓Create unlimited Quizzes/Tests
✓Perfect for Students and Teachers
✓Innovative study & performance analysis tools
✓THE ULTIMATE STUDY TOOL

You can study anywhere and anytime with Quiz and Flashcard Maker. Quiz and Flashcard Maker is a one of a kind app that allows you to create your own multi-choice questions, flashcards and vocab terms. This App was developed for both students and teachers to enhance learning and understanding of any subject. This app allows you to be actively involved in your learning. Research has shown actively individuals have a better understanding and retention of topics, which often results in better scores and grades.

Quiz and Flashcard Maker Download

mzl.svneappw.png

mzl.gfjvboae.png

Last edited:

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
I have created my own test with your app. It was for children from 6-8 years old who study Spanish. I found it very useful. Congrats!:p

Great I am glad you enjoyed it! We reached the top 100 yesterday for the first time it look like things are really starting to pickup. I just posted a few more promo codes on our promo code post here is the link to it.

https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=16768692#post16768692

If you grab a code please take the time to post a brief comment here on this post. Thanks again for everyones time!

-Randal

Dulcimer

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2012
Seems like a great app and I'm thinking of getting it. Is there a possibility for an iPad version in the near future?

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
Seems like a great app and I'm thinking of getting it. Is there a possibility for an iPad version in the near future?

There will be an iPad only version soon but I am first working to get features like pictures and drawing to text. I also want to implement a Jeopardy type game into the app so you can study and have fun type thing too. Until then hopefully the iPad 2x works for you.

@kassiy No I have not uploaded a video yet but its something I will hopefully get done this weekend.

Check out your guys PMs I am going to send you some promos to check it out.

takiv

macrumors member
Jan 5, 2013
Moonville, SC
I've been using this app for about two weeks now to study for my PMP certification. I'm finding it to be very helpful in making flash cards to study, and putting together quizzes as well. Looking forward to seeing an Ipad version. I can see using this for a lot of different studying and testing I need to take, and also in some training I give.

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
I've been using this app for about two weeks now to study for my PMP certification. I'm finding it to be very helpful in making flash cards to study, and putting together quizzes as well. Looking forward to seeing an Ipad version. I can see using this for a lot of different studying and testing I need to take, and also in some training I give.

Thanks I am glad you are enjoying it. We just pushed another update through to fix some bugs on 4.3 and 5.0. We will have some more promo codes to give out soon thanks for all the support guys!

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
Things seem to be picking up with finals. We broke the top 100 (USA) in education yesterday thanks for the support!

:D:D:D

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
Currently working on the iPad / iphone 6 versions just in time for back to school. Will post here when they are finished!

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I updated the app for iOS 8 (iphone 6 & 6 plus). I also added native support for iPad.

One of the great features I added was the ability to add pictures into your quizzes and flashcards.

I also posted some more promo codes for this version so check out the promo code page!

pr_source.png

Free Promo Codes For App: Quiz and Flashcard Maker Promo Codes

Download APP: Quiz and Flashcard Maker

Please post here if you take a code :p

----------

Here are a few more updated screenshots showing all the new features.

pr_source.png

pr_source.png

pr_source.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.