Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MBPiPTiMiP4S

macrumors member
Sep 5, 2012
Apple iPad 2
Apple Smart Case

img0027gw.jpg

skywalkerjedi95

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2012
Earth
Apple iPad 2
Apple Smart Case

Congrats! You finally got it! :cool:

Just wondering what do you think of the Smart Case? Every time I read a review for one people seem to fuss over the iPad 2 feeling loose in the case or something else like that. I'm still carrying mine in the original plastic trying to protect it till I get my hands on a case and a screen protector :eek:

MBPiPTiMiP4S

macrumors member
Sep 5, 2012
Congrats! You finally got it! :cool:

Just wondering what do you think of the Smart Case? Every time I read a review for one people seem to fuss over the iPad 2 feeling loose in the case or something else like that. I'm still carrying mine in the original plastic trying to protect it till I get my hands on a case and a screen protector :eek:

I actually bought a screen protector alongside with the Smart Case. I originally wanted to go with Outterbox Defender case, could not justify the price. The Smart Case works well. It fits the iPad 2 well, does not fall out at any angle you hold it. It protects the front and the back and also works well with the screen protector. I like it and is happy with it. I would recommend buying one.

666sheep

macrumors 68040
Dec 7, 2009
Poland
Bought QS Dual 800 an 2 Sawtooths just to get G3 Beige tower bundled with them.
Got rid of QS already, one Sawtooth will stay with me.
(Not my pics).
image.jpg

NewAnger

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2012
Denver Colorado
Magic Trackpad
iPhone 4S

I will be buying a second trackpad so I can keep one paired with each of my two MBs.

These are it as far as what I bought/plan to buy this year.

airmaxx28

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2013
Florida
DSCN0313_zps18cfac6d.jpg

I bought the iPad mini and the 13 in rMBP this year. The iPhone 5 i got on launch day. I don't think ill be spending anymore money for a while. :D

Nautilus007

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
This year I have a few things I will buy.

a 27 inch iMac once the processors go to haswell.

iPad 5

Airport Express for my Beosound 8

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
Aren't you two now bitting your nails off knowing that they updated them straight after you bought them? :D I'm so happy that I held off, rMBP 2.7GHz, 16GB, 512GB here I come! :D

Eh, not all too upset. Was really a small incremental update, I'd be mad if it were a major update.

STidrvr

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2009
How do you like it?

I love it. This is my first Mac so I really don't have anything to compare it too.

----------

Aren't you two now bitting your nails off knowing that they updated them straight after you bought them? :D I'm so happy that I held off, rMBP 2.7GHz, 16GB, 512GB here I come! :D

Not at all, figured it would happen. Although I thought it would have happened at the beginning of the school year. Like it was said, it was such a small update, not only that, Im coming from a Core 2 Duo Desktop PC, so its leaps and bounds for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.