Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tobasco27

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 18, 2010
Chicagoland
I've added thousands of pictures to various events over the years, and they've always "ordered" in chronological order - with the oldest contained picture within the event being at the top of the event listing. Now all of a sudden, all my recently added events are inserting themselves at the top of the listing with all my oldest events. Anyone know why this is happening?

Or better yet, does anyone know how to force order the events the way you want to? Can you set the events to be in order of last downloaded event?

Thanks for any help.

ozaz

macrumors 68000
Feb 27, 2011
I've added thousands of pictures to various events over the years, and they've always "ordered" in chronological order - with the oldest contained picture within the event being at the top of the event listing. Now all of a sudden, all my recently added events are inserting themselves at the top of the listing with all my oldest events. Anyone know why this is happening?

Or better yet, does anyone know how to force order the events the way you want to? Can you set the events to be in order of last downloaded event?

Thanks for any help.

Are you asking about the order photos are displayed within a single event or the order that events are displayed within your library?

Or are you referring to the key photo?
http://www.apple.com/findouthow/photos/#events

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.