Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple tonight posted two new television spots for the iPad and the iPad mini on its YouTube page. The two ads, titled 'Alive' and 'Together', highlight some of the 300,000 apps made specifically for the iPad, using a variety of words to describe them.

Apps shown in the ads include AmpliTube, Style.com, GarageBand, TED, iMovie, iBooks, Dinosaur Zoo, Toca Hair Salon, The Lonely Beast ABC, Brian Cox's Wonders of the Universe, Vimeo, Rockmate, Glow Hockey 2 HD, and FaceTime.

Apple has launched a companion billboard campaign, as well.

Article Link: Apple Posts Two New iPad Television Ads, 'Alive' and 'Together'

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
Not bad, but I think the recent Google ads have also been quite good.

iSayuSay

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2011
It's not ALIVE until I see an iPad 5 with thinner and sexier bezel.

It's going to be a LOUD update and I prepare to dig DEEP into my wallet for it :D

D-Back

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2008
Whats the app that shows all the instruments being played by 4 people on one ipad?

Fatalbert

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2013
These are a lot better than the previous ads. Just show all the neat things it can do. However, I don't like the music, and they should show more of the useful functions like web surfing and email that the iPad makes very enjoyable.

BlazednSleepy

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2012
Meh. Lacks Apples charm we've come to know in there in ads. I do like the billboards though. They make more sense and have a meaningful purpose.

iCaleb

macrumors 6502
Apr 26, 2010
USA
I don't like these ads.

All these random people are screaming words at me.

Sounds like WHEEL OF FORTUNE!!!!!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.