Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
Would you mind sharing your lockscreen please? Or a link would be great! Looks awesome! Much appreciated!

The slider and camera grabber are from auros, I used Fullscreen Lockscreen from Cydia to hide the background from the slider and clock. And I installed the tweak Forecast to get the weather to replace the time. Wallpaper is here:

4B35AFEA-E7D7-47F1-A322-81866962B1BB-4442-000000A803301A07_zps82af8424.jpg

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2008
Using a modified SimplScreen for the lockscreen
97A14ACE-A1DC-4730-98A4-5A94A8D4DFEA-3074-000000CCCCC10272.jpg

A combination of Music Controls Pro for lockscreen gestures and Snow cover simple with the TV fixed for the 5
7CF99F49-3059-46B5-9AFE-7885AEEBD96C-3074-000000CCCA89C60D.jpg

Using Touchit HD icons and the statusbar theme I posted here some time ago.
0C772A1E-5FF9-4866-AA80-BB3C214B7835-3074-000000CCCBA2064F.jpg

sassenach74

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2008
Spain
Using a modified SimplScreen for the lockscreen

A combination of Music Controls Pro for lockscreen gestures and Snow cover simple with the TV fixed for the 5

Using Touchit HD icons and the statusbar theme I posted here some time ago.

I have a couple of questions if I can.

Firstly, how have you got the song info on the lock screen like that? I only get album art (default theme with snow cover simple being used).

Secondly, is it just me or is lock screen swipes with music controls pro (not off screen) limited to the top bar, where the clock is? I find it annoying that when I want to swipe its a battle with my notification from pulling down (I have intelliscreenX and need nc on lock screen).

Thirdly (?), Where can you get more themes for snow cover simple?

Fourthly (I'm making words up now!) Does it happen to you that if you have music playing then lock your screen, snow cover will only show if you pause the music then play again?

Any help is gratefully accepted.

Neil.

Last edited:

ejisfun

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2011
Thanks, what file would I go into to change all of that?

To move the lockscreen clock and calendar, go into Lockscreen.html (found in var/stash/themes/dslk-colorflow.theme) and change the padding value in time-container and the bottom value in date-container.

To move down the notifications, you need to theme the file "BarLCD@2x~iphone.png" which will go into the telephonyui (var/stash/themes/dslk-colorflow.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI) folder. So, make a transparent image (there are online sites that will do this) that is size 2x370 (370 pixels tall, 2 pixels wide), name it "BarLCD@2x~iphone.png" and put it in the telephonyui folder and that should move them down.

Note that you can adjust the height of the BarLCD file to work with whichever values you choose to put the clock at.

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2008
I have a couple of questions if I can.

Firstly, how have you got the song info on the lock screen like that? I only get album art (default theme with snow cover simple being used).

Secondly, is it just me or is lock screen swipes with music controls pro (not off screen) limited to the top bar, where the clock is? I find it annoying that when I want to swipe its a battle with my notification from pulling down (I have intelliscreenX and need nc on lock screen).

Thirdly (?), Where can you get more themes for snow cover simple?

Fourthly (I'm making words up now!) Does it happen to you that if you have music playing then lock your screen, snow cover will only show if you pause the music then play again?

Any help is gratefully accepted.

Neil.
1. You have to make the music control background and BarLCD transparent. I don't know the exact name of the images, I'll look them up later.

2. Yes, I have the same thing happen to me. I think it it's Snow cover simple that is causing it.

3. You can try Macthemes.net, you can pretty much use any Snowcover4 theme and make adjustments to the file names, plist files, and file size.

4. I don't have that issue. Are you using an HTML lockscreen?

Shpadoinkel

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2012
Please.. explain your set-up. Links to a DL would be great.

thanks.

nice, simple. definitely let us know details...thanx!

Here you go.
It's my own. There aren't really any details. Just clear off the Apple clock and bar shadows and run this LS.
Here's a zip of the LS and status. The battery needs a little work, it's a little too far to the right when draining. I don't have the time to fix it now but I can re-upload if I get around to it. The Illustrator and Photoshop files I made are included so go for it yourself if you're feeling frisky.

Aleandroid

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2013
LS:
mdHvWpY.jpg

Clockbuilder from AppStore used with clockbuilder from Cydia store.
SB:
sEIYelC.jpg

Jaku with simply v.3 and iconoclasm 4x4 dense. Springtomize for the dock.
Wallpaper:
LS:
WDrAPYb.jpg

SB:
EJEr6cF.jpg

Does anyone have the first wallpaper sized to fit an iPhone 4?

justbonnie

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2013
Question about the widget?!

Which widget and font that she used for the theme....i've searched for a long time.

Can anyone tell me plz?! Millions thanks!!

12541f0d.jpg

Eclipse538

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2013
5 icon rows, 5 icon dock, remove icon labels, no page dots, smoothboard, slow animations x2, auxo, black hd ui, better bars, bigify, many other

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.