Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tonyr6

macrumors 68000
Oct 13, 2011
Brooklyn NY
What ticks me off is that I am the only one having this problem. I tried three more times AND WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP AGREEING TO THE TERMS. I AGREE INSTALL IT.

coohou

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2008
Is evasi0n working? Thanks.

I had to accept a restore for my JB'n iPhone 4S 16GB. I'm restoring from a backup as I type. I'll let you know what happens to the Evasi0n.

As a side note, I've long experienced a large "Other" space of about 3.5 GB..when I restored, i did so as new...just to see...started as a new iPhone it has an "Other" space of about 0.5 GB. Now, I'm restoring to from backup...like I said. Naturally all my Other space should be back, but we'll see about evasion.

MacHiavelli

macrumors 65816
May 17, 2007
new york
What ticks me off is that I am the only one having this problem. I tried three more times AND WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP AGREEING TO THE TERMS. I AGREE INSTALL IT.

Plugged into a power supply? My iPad wouldn't do the 6.1 update without being plugged in.

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
Hopefully this finally solves the Exchange issues. It's a bit annoying that AT&T continues to block OTA updates. This was all of 12.8MB. Fortunately I have a Sprint Mi-Fi.

HornetMontana

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2012
Is there any benefit to setting up a Gmail account through Exchange instead of using the Gmail option in System Preferences, or vice versa? Drawbacks of either?

unplugme71

macrumors 68030
May 20, 2011
Earth
- Not sure if its coincidence, but my iTunes -> Purchased -> Music appears almost instantly versus taking 1-3 minutes to display.

- Local weather appears faster to find my location.

- Safari definitely seems faster.

- Safari pops up an icon on the top asking me to download Google Search. Never did this before.

Those are the only things I've noticed so far with my iPhone 5

lkrupp

macrumors 68000
Jul 24, 2004
Any word on if it still works with the evasi0n jailbreak?

What a life. Update comes out to fix real bugs, add features, plug security holes, and the jailbreak crowd has to sit back and wait to see if it breaks their hack. And if it does they are stuck in a time warp, their platform is arrested at the version the jailbreak works with, waiting for the hackers to fix their hack if it's even possible. Lather, rinse, repeat. How long did the iOS untethered jailbreak take to release? How many months after iOS 6 came out? What a life, just so you can beat your chest and tell everybody how YOU can do anything you want with your iDevice. Impressive.:confused:

bagyidaw

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
- Not sure if its coincidence, but my iTunes -> Purchased -> Music appears almost instantly versus taking 1-3 minutes to display.

- Local weather appears faster to find my location.

- Safari definitely seems faster.

- Safari pops up an icon on the top asking me to download Google Search. Never did this before.

Those are the only things I've noticed so far with my iPhone 5
Right? What is the update size 12MB?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.