Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rotobadger

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Love my mini. No wifi problems whatsoever. Do I wish it had a retina screen? Of course! But I knew what I was getting into when I bought it. Perfect size and weight!

SnowLeopard2008

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2008
Silicon Valley
Piss poor WiFi? I'm on my university network, I get 100+Mbps up and down on my iPad mini all the time. When I'm on my own network setup, it holds onto a signal at distances just as good as my MBA and my friend's ThinkPad.

As for fuzzy screens, non-retina does not mean it's fuzzy. Every single computer (laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.) must be fuzzy then. Except Apple's Retina MBPs. That is a pretty ignorant statement. HDTVs must be fuzzy too. Your logic is also pretty damn fuzzy.

Essenar

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2008
I owned 2 of them. Both of them had piss poor wifi.
Both of them are gone so somebody else can enjoy mediocrity at its finest.

----------

And I had 4 iPads in the house, 2 retinas and 2 minis. Guess which ones are gone? I'll give you a hint, the ones with weak wifi's and fuzzy screens.

I have three. Two Fourth gen retinas and a mini. Guess what? You're wrong. The wifi is great and the mini is good.

kdoug

macrumors 65816
Jun 2, 2010
Iowa City, IA USA
Piss poor WiFi? I'm on my university network, I get 100+Mbps up and down on my iPad mini all the time. When I'm on my own network setup, it holds onto a signal at distances just as good as my MBA and my friend's ThinkPad.

As for fuzzy screens, non-retina does not mean it's fuzzy. Every single computer (laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.) must be fuzzy then. Except Apple's Retina MBPs. That is a pretty ignorant statement. HDTVs must be fuzzy too. Your logic is also pretty damn fuzzy.

Except I don't use my HDTV to read text or surf the web Genius.

SnowLeopard2008

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2008
Silicon Valley
Except I don't use my HDTV to read text or surf the web Genius.

What about your computer? I'm sure before Retina displays were available, you were reading text and surfing the web on your computer. Unless of course, you are a troll who spent the last 20 some odd years living under a rock without computers, electricity or the internet. Wait a second, that's exactly what you are.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.