Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bartmaster1234

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2013
San Francisco, CA
I'm currently in the market to purchase a complete Macintosh Classic S.E from the mid 1990's.

I'm looking for a set with the following: Boot-Up Discs (Every peice of software disc needed to use), Wires (Power Cords), Keyboard, Mouse,and anything else that is absolutely required to use the computer properly.

My budget for the computer set is around U.S.D $100-250.

Here is the Wikipedia Article for reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_SE

Thanks, and any help will be appreciated. :D

paulrbeers

macrumors 68040
Dec 17, 2009
I'm currently in the market to purchase a complete Macintosh Classic S.E from the mid 1990's.

I'm looking for a set with the following: Boot-Up Discs (Every peice of software disc needed to use), Wires (Power Cords), Keyboard, Mouse,and anything else that is absolutely required to use the computer properly.

My budget for the computer set is around U.S.D $100-250.

Here is the Wikipedia Article for reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_SE

Thanks, and any help will be appreciated. :D

I assume you are collecting? I think I know of one SE w/ hard drive still working in my family. I'll have to ask. Although it could be an SE/30... Just can't remember.

Bartmaster1234

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2013
San Francisco, CA
I assume you are collecting? I think I know of one SE w/ hard drive still working in my family. I'll have to ask. Although it could be an SE/30... Just can't remember.

Yes, I am a collector, but the thing I would love is if I could have one that is fully functional with all of it's required discs, cables, keyboard, hardware, etc.

I'm not very sure what the difference between the 2 models is, it's the harddrive space right?

havokalien

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2006
Kelso, Wa
SE's

There is an SE FDHD that has a hard drive and is a 68000,an SE dual 800k with 68000 and an SE30 with hard drive and 68030.

macEfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
I might have one... if you are still looking for one in a couple of weeks, I'll check when I am in the Bay Area. (It's at a relative's house)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.