Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

STiNG Operation

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2012
The Zoo
Tried to hold back. Couldn't do it. Stay strong my friend.

----------

Oh and red and blue still say 3-5 days for me but I already received a tracking number for the blue soooo I am pretty sure they are available now.

Well man, I'm about to cave and buy red or blue. They haven't responded on their FB or Twitter about releasing the other colors. I guess $30-$40 for 2 colors will have to do.:rolleyes:

hockey17

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
well that was quick. Mine is out for delivery today. Will post impressions of the dodger blue later.

BrightCanon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2008
does the color slim armor have more of a lay on the table lip than the normal version? it looks like it in the pictures.

STiNG Operation

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2012
The Zoo
does the color slim armor have more of a lay on the table lip than the normal version? it looks like it in the pictures.

That should be the same as the original version. The only thing they talked about on their FB was that the opening for the connecter would be slightly bigger.

RedllowFenix

macrumors member
Dec 22, 2012
Keep in mind guys, this case gets scratched very easily. Overall its a great case.

Last edited:

Six8

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2012
Earth
My silver is scratched to hell. Right now I'm trying out a tones case. Very similar but I think I prefer the slim armor.

RedllowFenix

macrumors member
Dec 22, 2012
My silver is scratched to hell. Right now I'm trying out a tones case. Very similar but I think I prefer the slim armor.

Mine too. Now I wanna try out either belkin candy grip or switcheasy tones because I looking for a case lighter and thinner than Slim Armor. Which one is better?

Thanks in advance!:)

Six8

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2012
Earth
Mine too. Now I wanna try out either belkin candy grip or switcheasy tones because I looking for a case lighter and thinner than Slim Armor. Which one is better?

Thanks in advance!:)

The tones is definitely lighter and thinner. It will be much harder to scratch vs the slim armor as well

andy769

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2010
Just got my dodger blue in the mail. Overall it's a really nice case. Sorry for the pic quality it was taken on my ipad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 167

loskickking23

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
I have had my silver for a while now and I have not 1 scratch... I also don't slide it around on hard surfaces

RedllowFenix

macrumors member
Dec 22, 2012
If I contact to Spigen because the scratches on back plate. Is there any possibility for a replacement?

Thanks!

Gooter

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2008
Chicagoland
Just rec'd my Slim Armor in Dodger Blue. Looks real good however I've noticed that the bottom TPU piece seems to sag or is loose. If I gently run my finger over the bottom piece it pulls away from the phone. Also, I barely have to apply any pressure to the corners and the phone pops out of the case. Is this normal? Any one else experience this?

EDIT: forgot to say that the sides are very tight to the phone and the top is not as tight as the sides but tighter than the bottom.

Thanks

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.