Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Me too! That theme was 100% done, every element of the OS was changed. I haven't tried it on my iPhone 5 yet.... Any word if Zausser is going to update it?

I just added his repo and downloading it on my iPhone 5 running 6.1. I'll post back to say what's themed and what isn't. I haven't gone through that many pages on his modmyi page but there was a mention of someone porting it over for the iPhone 5. He hasn't edited the OP since June last year so it looks like he's abandoned it.

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
I just added his repo and downloading it on my iPhone 5 running 6.1. I'll post back to say what's themed and what isn't. I haven't gone through that many pages on his modmyi page but there was a mention of someone porting it over for the iPhone 5. He hasn't edited the OP since June last year so it looks like he's abandoned it.

Good deal, thanks.

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island

Congrats on getting ip5! Could you post his repo lol?

rhino89

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2011
I like that blue background, any chance you could post a link to the image?

I think I've been looking through this thread long enough to find all of the cool tweaks I wanted, so here's what I have so far, hope you all like it!

LS: iMatteOldSchool http://www.ithemesky.com/iphone-5-theme/LS-iMatteOldSchool/4850

Theme: Jaku

SB Widget: Modified d0ink posted here before, link: http://cl.ly/210C3V2q0S3f

Font: Prime (On Cydia)

NC: Kamera (Cydia) and get blue SBSettings theme: http://keewlajz.deviantart.com/art/Get-blue-SBsettings-theme-241792686

I made the carrier logo myself....

Comments, Questions, Suggestions are welcome!

dhy8386

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Wip...I don't use WB so not as done up. Working on dock and weather widget next.

eju7a5a4.jpg

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Sweet, thanks! I love this one too. z|ui glass is still what I run on my iPad, I've just been too lazy to move my custom glass icons back onto the new phone yet.

Evasi0n seems to have brought several of us back. ;)

Haha yeah I couldn't stay away :p

I'm a bit pissed off that I deleted the folder on my computer that had all the themes I used on my 4S that I had modified. I had one theme that had elements from a bunch of others and now I have to start from scratch again. Been too lazy so I just have ayecon at the moment.

ejisfun

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2011
i did put the LS Jelly Bean and then applied from Winterbaord. Respringed and nothing happened:/

Hmmm, I just downloaded the file to see what it's like. When I downloaded it it had 2 LS Jelly Bean folders (ie it went LS Jelly Bean/LS Jelly Bean/Bundles). Try making it so it only has the one, and see if that works.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Haha yeah I couldn't stay away :p

I'm a bit pissed off that I deleted the folder on my computer that had all the themes I used on my 4S that I had modified. I had one theme that had elements from a bunch of others and now I have to start from scratch again. Been too lazy so I just have ayecon at the moment.

I know the feeling--I really don't want to deal with resizing all the images to fit the iP5 LS & SB backgrounds for every widget I've ever done, nor go through renaming files to bring back my custom wifi, signal, and battery, so the phone is pretty basic at this point!

Auros icons (with a few customs), one of the default wallpapers, iMatte Neutraface font through Cydia. (I'll put the lockscreen up when I get to the laptop...mobile only lets you load one image? Hmph.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 144

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
I know the feeling--I really don't want to deal with resizing all the images to fit the iP5 LS & SB backgrounds for every widget I've ever done, nor go through renaming files to bring back my custom wifi, signal, and battery, so the phone is pretty basic at this point!

Auros icons (with a few customs), one of the default wallpapers, iMatte Neutraface font through Cydia. (I'll put the lockscreen up when I get to the laptop...mobile only lets you load one image? Hmph.)

Quick questioin how'd you get the battery percentages smaller? None of my old UIImages for status bar seem to work...

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Quick questioin how'd you get the battery percentages smaller? None of my old UIImages for status bar seem to work...

Not a darn thing. Installed iMatte v5 fonts direct from Cydia & enabled them in BytaFont, that's it. At least for all the Neutraface fonts I've ever had, the numbers and some symbols are smaller than the taller caps size of the font.

Since it changes with font changes now, it means the percentage is run off some part of the system fonts and isn't a UIImage any more. I saw someone asking if there was a plist somewhere controlling the size, but I didn't see an answer.

zingaling89

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2011
Navigate to the file called configureMe.js under them theme in var/stash/themes

There are directions in there on how to change it. Respring for changes to take place.

Sorry, one more question! It looks like it's not optimized for iPhone 5. The actual lock icon is on the bottom as it should be, but the wallpaper ends above it (so the whole bottom part is a black bar with a lock icon on it). Any idea how to fix this?

BigWalt

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2010
Tweak help

Cleanstatus has not been updated for the ip5, anyone know what else I could use to remove the % on my battery? just like this on my old 4s

6f9r39.jpg

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
For those newcomers among us wondering what the old timers are getting nostalgic over, here's some modded icons from z|ui glass on an iPhone 4:

IMG_2670.PNG

z|ui has some fabulous mods, thousands of icons were made and posted to the modmyi thread dedicated to it, and icon set variations like the "glass" version above were openly made available with Photoshop templates for creating your own icons as needed. It's a fun theme & easy to work with. System font shown in the status bar is Archivist's Daughter through BytaFont.

(No, I haven't ported this SB widget to iP5. The iP4/4s edition is around here someplace, possibly in the Part 3 of this thread? I'm not even sure who did the very first version anymore. My personal modded version isn't titled the same as the original [or any variant I may have posted, LOL] and is buried on my hard drive somewhere. So I'll need to do some digging to figure out what the heck it was, unless one of our resident archivist types actually still has a copy from last year. Or of one of the eight billion variants that we all made around that time. Haven't tried altering the wallpaper yet for the new phone either...it's again modded from an original that's probably posted somewhere in the same thread. One of these days, I'll try to spend some time getting some of my stuff redone.)

For the moment, I'm being lazy and just using everyone else's hard work! :D

Current iP5 lockscreen:

IMG_0054.PNG

Schnedi's LS Inme--I still need to shift this one down a bit to accommodate my MCP6+ dropdown, but damn, Schnedi, it is so clean and elegant!
Wallpaper is cropped from one of the Lion default walls (under Black and White if you're digging around on your Mac's screensaver & desktop options.)
Font is iMatte v5 (the Neutraface Digital version); download from Cydia and enable with BytaFont.

sassenach74

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2008
Spain
I think I've been looking through this thread long enough to find all of the cool tweaks I wanted, so here's what I have so far, hope you all like it!

LS: iMatteOldSchool http://www.ithemesky.com/iphone-5-theme/LS-iMatteOldSchool/4850

Theme: Jaku

SB Widget: Modified d0ink posted here before, link: http://cl.ly/210C3V2q0S3f

Font: Prime (On Cydia)

NC: Kamera (Cydia) and get blue SBSettings theme: http://keewlajz.deviantart.com/art/Get-blue-SBsettings-theme-241792686

I made the carrier logo myself....

Comments, Questions, Suggestions are welcome!

I have a quick question. I can't find it in the HTML file, where can you change the font size colour etc of the word 'FEB' in the d0ink widget? Driving me nuts trying to find where that bit is. There is a month section, which I have hidden as it seems to be another month item which shows up separately when shown.

Neil.

OneDeep

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2013
The icons are from auros, which can be downloaded from Cydia. The springboard widget can be downloaded from Cydia from this repo- http://repo.myidevice.fr/. The lock screen widget is from Dbar, and you have to join to download any of their themes (http://dbarevolution.com). All elements have been modded, so even if you have the widgets and theme you might not ever have the same effect- so hit me up in a PM and I'll do what I can to help you achieve this.

Downloaded dbar but it was way different. What file do I change for the time and date? I can delete the rest.

Mac Fan 4 Ever

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2010
I have a quick question. I can't find it in the HTML file, where can you change the font size colour etc of the word 'FEB' in the d0ink widget? Driving me nuts trying to find where that bit is. There is a month section, which I have hidden as it seems to be another month item which shows up separately when shown.

Neil.

I don't believe I changed the font size/color, maybe it looks different because I changed my system font.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.