Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
Since this is the resident food thread in MR I figured I would post this question here.

We went to Ireland this past October and I really enjoyed the Irish breakfast every morning (see attached). I was wondering if anyone knows of any way to get authentic Irish sausage(bangers) in the states.

I have been craving having a full Irish breakfast sometimes on the weekends, but it wouldn't be right unless I can get the real authentic sausages. To my knowledge we don't have anything close to them here in the states.

Try this site:
http://www.foodireland.com/Merchant...=CTGY&Category_Code=packages&Affil=googleadds

aKCLee

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2010
Canada
salmon belly

playing around with 16:9 aspect frame photography last nite.... i am liking the ultra wide pan :D

8498954031_b223506088_b.jpg

Reactions: fluamsler

Eadfrith

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2011
Lindisfarena
Since this is the resident food thread in MR I figured I would post this question here.

We went to Ireland this past October and I really enjoyed the Irish breakfast every morning (see attached). I was wondering if anyone knows of any way to get authentic Irish sausage(bangers) in the states.

I have been craving having a full Irish breakfast sometimes on the weekends, but it wouldn't be right unless I can get the real authentic sausages. To my knowledge we don't have anything close to them here in the states.

LOL...that's not an authentic Irish breakfast.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Well, I finally got to go to another korean restaurant. I found it humorous because they greeted us, gave us 3 miniature cups, bottled water and walked away like "You're out your damn mind if you think we're pouring your ****."

Then, to make things even more hilarious, they served us soup in measuring cups.

Either way, the Kimbop was good. They had tuna, I had chicken.

Kimbop Sushi by Terra 260273, on Flickr

Soup by Terra 260273, on Flickr

Mr Kram

macrumors 68020
Oct 1, 2008
Breakfast at The Langham

Lee's Sandwich

we love the langham. we stay there a few times a year for a local vacation.

also, i've never tried it, but all my friends rave about lee's. next time i'm in the area, i'll have to stop by.

here's my weekly wrap up:

BBQ night - no pics but i made a dr pepper sauce this time around

pastrami
001-vi.jpg

002-vi.jpg

003-vi.jpg

japanese style potato salad and charred corn and black bean salad
004-vi.jpg

old school banana pudding
005-vi.jpg

homemade ice cream sandwiches
006-vi.jpg

friday's lent meal made by a friend
cabbage strudel
001-vi.jpg

burgers at home
002-vi.jpg

lunch - double decker grilled cheese with provolone and deli american
003-vi.jpg

peeled and roasted some brussels
004-vi.jpg

portobello stroganoff and roasted brussel leaves with bacon and butter milk vinaigrette
005-vi.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.