Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brygo79

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2013

Attachments

• chanel black etched.png
    chanel black etched.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,191

brygo79

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2013
Big Brother eye logo if any one wants it

Attachments

• Big brother.png
    Big brother.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,176
  • Big brother etched.png
    Big brother etched.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,178

brygo79

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2013
leopards basketball

Attachments

• essex leopards.png
    essex leopards.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,169
  • essex leopards etches.png
    essex leopards etches.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,163

bclizzle

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2009
can you do somehting like this?

im looking for 2 logos for zeppelin... one " CLiZ " and the other " CLE "

in this type

RYoLbAwLykUEwc6F5X_oL5I058mFwpRyvk-klO1nLfw

Last edited:

brygo79

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2013

Well i was able to change mine using winterboard. (Placed the images in the Bundles>com.apple.springboard folder in your theme)

So in that case I would assume (if you don't want to use winterboard of course) that the files would be in the System>Library>Core Services>Springboard.app folder or the Carrier Bundles folder

If you use winterboard, just name the files FSO_CARRIER_IPAD.png and Default_CARRIER_IPOD.png

iHEGGSY

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2013
Anyone do this please :)

Also, noob question :p, how do you actually put these to use onto your iPhone/iPad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 112

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2012
Well i was able to change mine using winterboard. (Placed the images in the Bundles>com.apple.springboard folder in your theme)

So in that case I would assume (if you don't want to use winterboard of course) that the files would be in the System>Library>Core Services>Springboard.app folder or the Carrier Bundles folder

If you use winterboard, just name the files FSO_CARRIER_IPAD.png and Default_CARRIER_IPOD.png

Thanks, I will try that!

grimy

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2010
I recently jailbroke my Iphone 5. Before I had a Iphone 4 jailbroken. When I went to the the Iphone 5, I used a backup of my 4 to start off with the new Iphone.

So I realize certain tweaks off my old jailbreak are still in my old backups. After last nights jailbreak, my old logo I had ssh'd in before appeared. I wanted to change it to something else through SSH but when I went to my at&t folder...the image currently displayed isn't showed. I also have not "default carrier" png. Just a ts carrier and fso carrier.

I'm still on at&t....any advice where to look? I'd prefer to do this via ifile or ssh..not zephyr or winterboard. Thanks guys. :D

soco7

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2011
Can you combine these two into one zeppelin? The Hello Kitty head and one line of bows?
If not, separate is okay.

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 902
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.