Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Prospekt

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2009
I can see that the snap case will work fine with the glass tr I was more interested in how the cover flap would do with the added thickness of the glass tr.

I don't have the glass.tr and have never seen one, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

CarlCoxx

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2013
I couldn't wait for a black and went ahead with the gray. Looks looks awesome. The card pocket has room for 2 cards!

IMG_0832.jpg
IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

CarlCoxx

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2013
I like elago but cant stand how their camera cut ring is humongous. Showing the two tone of the iPhone 5 may help to dofferentiate but from a design perspective its ugly

kschles

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2008
Got the Spigen Ultra Flip and the TwelveSouth Surface Pad at the same time. Much prefer the Spigen. It offers better protection and functionality (cover can stay closed while using it as a phone), yet is very thin.

The cover doesn't lay completely flat, though. The problem is the credit card slot on the inside, which tends to buckle a bit. It's not bad, but since I don't intend to use the slot, I thought I might try a bit of crazy glue on the inside of the slot to make sure it doesn't buckle.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
My fiancée got me the Ultra Flip for my birthday. I love it so far. The material and finish are great. It offers good protection and looks good on the phone.

I tried to put two cards in the pocket, but the cover wouldn't close all the way.

I think I will be jail breaking soon to make the case work just like the Smart Cover on my iPad.

Sorry about the pictures, they were taken in bad light with my iPad.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361979620.668538.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361979634.184553.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361979645.650936.jpg

neotope

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
Thanks for the info I was not aware this tweak existed. I just installed the tweak and it works well with my Kavaj leather flip case. I never liked the Kavaj previously but this might help change my opinion.

One thing that might not be ideal is if you use the sleep button you have to wake the phone up with the sleep button.

It's good to hear that it actually works. I may go ahead and jailbreak this weekend.

varun14

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2010
Been doing a lot of research and this case looks the best and gets the job done. Like the idea of a card too. But not a fan that it doesn't close properly. Does anyone know of a case that is magnetic too? Also I want to get the orange one but can't find it being sold anywhere?!

HiRisk

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2013
Been doing a lot of research and this case looks the best and gets the job done. Like the idea of a card too. But not a fan that it doesn't close properly. Does anyone know of a case that is magnetic too? Also I want to get the orange one but can't find it being sold anywhere?!

The Kavaj "Dallas" has a magnetic flap but the card slots are on the outer part of the case.

http://amzn.com/B0099S7N0Y

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.