Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Then either it is a flaw with CallBar or Springtomize 2 is messing it up, since it is the only other tweak we share.

To replicate the issue, open Safari, go to any random page, rotate your phone so it's landscape, push the sleep/power button so your screen shuts off, and then call your phone. It will be messed up every time.

Very strange, i will mess around with it some more tonight.

ritmomundo

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Do you have Activator?

I don't see how the lock screen could be rotating if you didn't have an app that can do that in the first place? I only had bugs on my lock screen when SBrotator conflicted with lock screen tweaks/apps. I don't know much though :p
No, I don't have Activator.
I had the same problem issue you posted above once, and I have both Auxo and ifile in common with you. Can't imagine that ifile is the problem though.
So then I think it must be a defect in CallBar.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
No, I don't have Activator.

So then I think it must be a defect in CallBar.

Sounds like it could be a CallBar bug. Have you tried emailing the dev? There are 2 dev. Jason Tucker (I think that's his name) and Ellias (I think that's his name). Tucker is the designer and Ellias is the coder. I think I'd email the 2nd guy probably. Hell maybe I'd emal one and copy the other so they both get it.

LS417

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2009
My issue with callbar is that the bar covers the IOS bar.. effectively not allowing you to click options, go back through menus, as well as other functions..

would be great if we could adjust the position of the bar by holding and dragging..

hopefully I'm just missing something:confused:

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
My issue with callbar is that the bar covers the IOS bar.. effectively not allowing you to click options, go back through menus, as well as other functions..

would be great if we could adjust the position of the bar by holding and dragging..

hopefully I'm just missing something:confused:

Yes you are missing one thing. Just slide up on the banner and it'll collapse into the status bar. Then you can navigate to your hearts content! Then swipe down to open it again. I think you can also just tap it to open it. I can't remember. I always swipe.

sassenach74

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2008
Spain
Yes you are missing one thing. Just slide up on the banner and it'll collapse into the status bar. Then you can navigate to your hearts content! Then swipe down to open it again. I think you can also just tap it to open it. I can't remember. I always swipe.

Yeah you can just tap to open it again.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Thanks for the heads up. It's a lot better now. No issues with lock screen rotation, and the answer/decline buttons are back!

No problem! I'm glad the buttons are back. I was surprised they were removed on iOS6. I think it's much better with the buttons. This was a solid update.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.