Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iCube

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2007
Arai Monster Energy Cal Crutchlow Corsair-V motorcycle racing helmet!

It's the best helmet money can buy! $929.95 retail. :D
Worn by MotoGP Yamaha Tech3 Monster Energy racer Cal Crutchlow from England.
Light and comfortable with superior construction, hand made in Japan with complex materials. Grand Prix road racers demand the best, I love it! My other Arai helmets and motorcycles are also on http://motorcycling-online.com. Made on a Mac, of course! :apple: ;)

Attachments

• monster-arai-helmet.jpg
    monster-arai-helmet.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 160

MBPiPTiMiP4S

macrumors member
Sep 5, 2012
My order came in today.

Attachments

• tumblr_miwmdpgGC51rxyb1vo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_miwmdpgGC51rxyb1vo1_500.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 112
  • tumblr_miwmeruD0h1rxyb1vo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_miwmeruD0h1rxyb1vo1_500.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 87
  • tumblr_miwmg0qrgS1rxyb1vo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_miwmg0qrgS1rxyb1vo1_500.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 99

Lurchdubious

macrumors 65816
Oct 15, 2008
Texas
If that's the case, I hope they don't fit. Smart ass.

Haha. No worries! If they don't fit I'll just mail them back. For $40 and free shipping, it's worth the risk (to me).

Last purchase was similar to this, and I'll follow up soon with a pic of the other "Toy" I bought tonight :D
ATV_Ramp.jpg

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
Just got this to try it out. I tried to update the firmware, the phone stated there wasn't an upgrade available, then 20 minutes later it said there was an upgrade available, so I go to upgrade and I get a count down stated I need to try back in 24hrs...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21362034472.085301.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21362034598.204410.jpg

Gotta love Tapatalk 2 for flipping my images, haha.

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
What's so good about it?

So far, one of the better email clients I've had. The free version had an ad bar, I used it for a few weeks and decided to purchase the full version. Way too much money for an email client, imho.

It's easy to set up all your email accounts automatically and has the ability to view the combined inbox. Overall, a great client but too much money.

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals
A Schiit Modi DAC just ordered for listening to iTunes and Google Play audio files from my Mac Mini to my Schiit Asgard bedside system. The Woo Audio WA6 for listening to my CD player.

The Modi USB DAC

12813modi.png

Last edited:

Big Stevie

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2012
UK
Deuter Energy Bag for my mountain bike. Fits to the crossbar up against the handlebar stem. Its a perfect size for carrying my iPhone5 & house keys etc whilst cycling..

Attachments

• deuter-energy-bag.jpg
    deuter-energy-bag.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 274

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
Buddy from work, he works at one of those running stores that specializes in analyzing your walking and running patterns. He has a second pair that I might take in Lime green as well. Going to get them steam fitted tomorrow. :D

----------

Yeah they are, I am going to the NikeTown store in Chicago tomorrow to get them steam fitted. I guess once they do that, they form to your feet like they are meant to.

Steam fitted? I never heard of this. Is it recommended to do?

panda bear

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2010
Yeah they are, I am going to the NikeTown store in Chicago tomorrow to get them steam fitted. I guess once they do that, they form to your feet like they are meant to.

Really? I never knew this. I just thought they were another pair of Nike shoes. I was thinking about getting them soon'ish.

Can you wear them with socks if you like? Or are they only really supposed to be worn without?

I realized I haven't really bought anything interesting lately..

Balaclava for when I ride my bike in the cold:
318HsO0UL5L.jpg

A new hat for running/riding that fits tighter, so hopefully won't fly off in the wind like other hats do:
911EAkQsLhL._SL1500_.jpg

Kindle Paperwhite (again, apparently, since I forgot I bought one previously already)
KC-slate-03-lg._V400694812_.jpg

Gave my Kindle keyboard to my Mother, so I bought her this for it because she said she wanted to not have to hold it sometimes
41wcoQX76hL._SX300_.jpg

Apple Lightning cable from Amazon for $16.99 and free shipping. Didn't need it right away, so I didn't feel the need to go to AT&T or the Apple store to buy one for $2.34 more when I could just have it delivered to my door.
31iuhRTAFyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I can confirm that if you order from this link, it is a genuine Apple cable.. it's sold and shipped by Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0097BEFYA/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought some Alpha Brain, because a friend of mine suggested I try it and I'm always down with trying new things:
31czKhbWFEL.jpg

I read a bunch of reviews and watched a bunch of youtube videos about it and never once did I get the same effects as any of the positive reviews. The only time it affected me at all is when I took two of them around 7 and went to bed around 9:30/10. I couldn't sleep at all. I ended up having to take NyQuil around 3 am just to get a couple hours of sleep.

I took some before playing video games. Before going to the gym. Before driving a long distance. When I first wake up. Basically I tried it tons of times and in different scenarios and I never felt remotely different. Some say it works, but it certainly didn't work for me.

Kiehl's Cross Terrain Dry Run foot cream:
31WorUmn37L.jpg

This was part of a much larger order from Kiehl's, but I think i've already listed enough boring purchases..

Last edited:

unsayablepeak

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2013
Awesome phone case for a pretty cheap price. Super stoked on this, it looks great and has really great protection. It's called the matrix by elago. Camo green is just my color :cool:

Attachments

• matrix.jpg
    matrix.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.