Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adava

macrumors member
Feb 27, 2013
Auxo is a good one to uninstall to test.
I uninstalled it as my battery is solid.

For the one asking about bulletin.
I use NCsettings and bulletin and activator.
No battery problem I can notice.

So now you made Auxo the thief?

Who am I to trust around here? Which is the better option to uninstall? I really like the look of Auxo but if it's harassing the battery life in any noticeable way I might reconsider getting rid of it. Shame I did put that money into it tho, but I guess, that's also a boost for improvement and future development.

----------

Is there any tweak like BatteryDoctor Pro in Cydia that will actually improve your battery life?
I'am really sceptic to this.

Beeray

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2011
Auxo is a good one to uninstall to test.
I uninstalled it as my battery is solid.

For the one asking about bulletin.
I use NCsettings and bulletin and activator.
No battery problem I can notice.

Thanks. That was me. I now use those three and my battery is terrific. Thank you. I was thinking about sbsettings because people are saying its better.
Any truth to that?

Beeray

iaymnu

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2007
Thanks. That was me. I now use those three and my battery is terrific. Thank you. I was thinking about sbsettings because people are saying its better.
Any truth to that?

Beeray

Sbsettings has more power tools. As far as battery/mem problems I think NCsettings is more light weight and looks better without theming IMHO

Beeray

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2011
Sbsettings has more power tools. As far as battery/mem problems I think NCsettings is more light weight and looks better without theming IMHO

I'm giving it a try and I'll see the battery impact. As far as themeing sbsettings,
I have a them that mimics ncsettings and winter board is not used.

If it drains the battery, back to ncsettings

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2009
So now you made Auxo the thief?

Who am I to trust around here? Which is the better option to uninstall? I really like the look of Auxo but if it's harassing the battery life in any noticeable way I might reconsider getting rid of it. Shame I did put that money into it tho, but I guess, that's also a boost for improvement and future development.

----------

Is there any tweak like BatteryDoctor Pro in Cydia that will actually improve your battery life?
I'am really sceptic to this.

Auxo is not the cause of your battery drain. Lmao.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.