Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

simalifo

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2013
Helpful to me

I had the 2 pages view activated and was not able to figure out how to switch back to 1 page only. I had it only on for one of my documents. It was driving me crazy. Even the pages help function did not help me to solve this. But this thread did! Thank you!

mhatzi

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2012
well, this reply is, oh, say, 3 years late... but anyway

I found this post while looking for the solution to this question, then found the answer.

You need to go to the bottom left corner and click the magnification % and check "One Up"

hehe i don't think i should be reviving this topic, but oh well...

5 years later and I found this post useful.

sherylking

macrumors newbie
May 7, 2012
Still alive.....

Your answer is still going strong in June, 2013! Thanks so much. It was very helpful! Saved me hours -- well, a bunch of minutes, anyway!
:)

davidbike

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2005
Working on side-by-side documents

I have two different documents on the screen - using the handy "two up" feature in Pages. But I would like to scroll them up and down independently. The way it's set up now, the only way I can scroll is for them to move together, in sync. Anyone know how to move them independently? Thanks.

MacinTek

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2007
Fallbrook, CA
2-Up no longer available??

In the new version of Pages, I can't find a way to view my manuscript 2-up... as in left and right pages. Anyone else discover this flaw? I guess I'll have to go back to Word again. This is a major oversight by Apple.

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
In the new version of Pages, I can't find a way to view my manuscript 2-up... as in left and right pages. Anyone else discover this flaw? I guess I'll have to go back to Word again. This is a major oversight by Apple.

Yep. They axed it. Who knows why.

Good news is that Pages '09 isn't deleted, so you can go back to that. Still way better than word.

overyard

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2013
Pages 5

This function seems to have disappeared in the new iWork 13. Do anybody have a clue to archive the same result any other way?

jgcalifornia

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2009
Anyone know how to get side by side in the application Numbers?
There doesn't seem to be the "two up" option..
thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.