Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benlinus121

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2013
IrfanView comes with plug-in support (for image, video and music files), as well as an image explorer as a desktop shortcut for thumbnail views of the images. Irfan View is a very simple, yet powerful, potent, and popular photo editing program for free of cost. It supports all common and major types of image formats.Its light weight, fast, easy and versatile !Irfan View has recently gained a lots of popularity as a free image editing software among graphic designers,Bloggers,common users for its quick, simple and effective photo editing capacities

Nov 28, 2010
located
IrfanView comes with plug-in support (for image, video and music files), as well as an image explorer as a desktop shortcut for thumbnail views of the images. Irfan View is a very simple, yet powerful, potent, and popular photo editing program for free of cost. It supports all common and major types of image formats.Its light weight, fast, easy and versatile !Irfan View has recently gained a lots of popularity as a free image editing software among graphic designers,Bloggers,common users for its quick, simple and effective photo editing capacities

And I thought the user name would imply a normal poster, but then I saw this reply and thought SPAMMER, but since IrfanView is free and highly popular anyway, I am confused. Why the resurrection to talk about a Windows only software when the OP wants Mac OS X software?

Razeus

macrumors 603
Jul 11, 2008
Aperture is dead in the water as far as I'm concerned. Lightroom 4 all the way for better support and community.

benlinus121

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2013
Pixelmator is a fast and powerful image editing software for the Mac operating system. With its intuitive and beautiful Graphical User Interface (GUI), support for layers to organize your document, a large assortment of painting tools, and simple-to-use photo correction tools – Pixelmator is an excellent pick for Mac users who don’t quite need the features (and price tag) of Photoshop.

Nov 28, 2010
located
Pixelmator is a fast and powerful image editing software for the Mac operating system. With its intuitive and beautiful Graphical User Interface (GUI), support for layers to organize your document, a large assortment of painting tools, and simple-to-use photo correction tools – Pixelmator is an excellent pick for Mac users who don’t quite need the features (and price tag) of Photoshop.

Why the resurrection again?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.