Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

usbp456

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2013
Arizona
From Arizona

Hello All :)

Im new to MacRumors as a registered member but I have been visiting the site for a few months now.

Im 22 from Arizona.

What I have is:

MacBook Pro (2012)
iPad 2 White 16GB
iPhone 5 Black 16GB
iPod Touch 5G 32GB
Time Capsule 2TB
Apple TV

Looking to sell or give away (nephew) my iPad and buy myself an iPad Mini 64GB when the new one comes out.

kellyjdrummer

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2013
Ringgold, GA.
Another new guy, but not really a n00b.

Good morning all.

I'm an older guy, Photoshop artist/addict, musician, sloppy photographer.

As a new guy here and to the Apple realm, I hope to gain some insight to the workings of the MacBook world.

I usually don't post much in any forum, but I do read quite a bit, so my 'post count' isn't too important to me.

In any case, I seldom ask questions, but prefer to scour the entire internet before I do post a new question, if I ever do not find my answer.

Have a great day and don't drool.

God bless,
Kelly J.

frenchitouch

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2013
France
Hi all,
my name is Damien, i'm french, i'm 29 years old.
i'm a graphic designer.
i like music, video games, arts, design...
see you soon for a great iPhone, ipad & imac themes.
have a good day!!!

chx678

macrumors newbie
Mar 3, 2013
Hey guys!
I'm Ellinor from Sweden. :)

I have one iMac 27" i5,16gb ram,1tb hdd.
iPhone 4 ..and soon (hopefully-when they update) a MBP 15" :p
Oh! And one iPod 4gb ..old one, but i love it. (pink)I think its 2nd gen.

mapledress

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2013
I came to this forum on Feb 25, 2013, because I buy an iPad Mini during the Christmas hoilday. Really like its design, so does its nice perfermance.

----------

Hey Guys,
I am newbie to this forum. I would like to introduce myself. I am smith paul. I am here to discuss all the queries regarding Web Designing & Web Development . My profession is to deal in Web Designing & Web Developmentplatform and anyone want to share his/her views are most welcome.Thanx to MACRUMORS providing platform to us so we will share our idea nd experience with everybody.

You did a nice introduction. :D

Rustin

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2013
Redding Ca.
Mac User from Redding CA!

Well hello!
I thought I would introduce myself to this forum and to let you all know I'm here to learn. As my signature said, I have gone through 4 brand new MacBook Pros in 2 years. The last one was my fault, 3 oz. of water can render one useless in seconds.

I'm not new to "Apple" products, but I'm new to "MacBook Pros." The last time I had an "Apple" product it was a 1989 "Apple IIGS." Since that machine I never purchased another "Apple" product till 2010. I have had nothing but issues, this one seams ok for now, but I'm still having a few glitches with graphics while viewing the internet. I no-longer have "Apple Care" with this machine and will never buy another "Mac" From "Best Buy." That is all I have to say about that!

During the mid 90s (1994-1998) I served in the "United States Marine Corps," while wrenching on vehicles, I learned to modify 486s. I am by no means a tech head, I was just hanging out with the right people at the right time. I'm really a gear head. I have a degree in Diesel Technology and have a passion for Diesel Power Sports.

My career is in Internet Marketing. I deal with search patterns, User psychology, and web traffic conversion. Thats it! everything else is a hobby.

Complete Geek

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2013
San Jose, California
New to MacRumors!

Hello everyone! Just joined MacRumors this morning! I wanted to get to know the community a little better by starting off with a hello.

I want to get rid of this so called "noob" status as quick as possible. Haha. Not that it's a bad thing, but I guess you guys were all noobs at some point right? Anyways, like I stated before, I want to get to know this community a litter better, so if you could just start off by talking about MacRumors, and the community itself, that would be great!

Thanks in advanced, Complete Geek.

JPMurphy

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2013
Lebanon, NH
Hello; I've been coming to the MacRumors site for a while now, and finally got around to creating an account. I'm a long-time MacBook user, starting with the first round of Intel laptops. I develop Mac OS network monitoring/security software as part of my day job. I'm also a science fiction writer; if you listen to the Drabblecast or read the Futures column in Nature, you might have seen some of my stuff.

peterjonson

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2013

Hi Everyone I am a new member of this forum. Hope we will have a good and informative discussion. And get more information as I can get.

Tech686239

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2013
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hello MR,

I am new to the forum. I have been coming for a couple of months now and finally decided to create an account. People seem very nice here! I am hoping to contribute as much as i can.

Cheers!
Tech

NatalieW79

macrumors newbie
Mar 23, 2013
:) your thread is a success, but imagine if no body replied

I am new here but I am not new to forum chat. I like the community here, great vibe and hope to be a long term contributor :)

Hans Kamp

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2013
Enschede, Netherlands
Introducing myself

I am a 46 years old man from the Netherlands.

It all started with the purchase of an iPad 3, which was popular amongst my colleagues at school. I saw them working on it, so I decided to buy one myself.

I noticed it has many purposes and I mainly entertain myself with Internet and game apps when I am traveling. When I am lost in an unknown city, I use my iPad to find the route back to a known spot or to a clear destination. I use it as an atlas.

Later on I want to make programs for the iPad, but I found out that it cannot be done with a Windows computer. I found it a pity someway, so I finally decided to buy a 64-bit MacBook Pro with 4 GB of RAM for about € 1229,-.

Then I started making simple iPhone and iPad apps. Only for learning programming, for the time being not for distributing or selling them.

A jump from iOS programming to Mac OS X programming is pretty short so... I just made some simple applications to see what is possible.

Programming on an Apple laptop is fun and then I found this forum, to learn from you and - when I am more experienced - to help you.

You will see me frequently.

Have a nice day!

cuteme71584

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2013
Breffni McGeough Newbie Here!

Hello Everyone. I've been here a couple of days but I finally manage to find the community forums. Nice to meet you all.

I have no friends yet so add me if you want.

Regards
Breffni McGeough

Matthew25

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2013
Hey everyone long time reader first time poster. I love apple products and anything apple related. Hope to contribute here and learn a lot more!

ValtermcPires

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2013
Portugal, Cascais
Hello :D

I'm Válter and I'm 20yrs old, I'm from Portugal (sorry if my English is not 100% correct, i try my best ;) ).

I like lot of video games, food,photography, cinema,music and of course i love Apple :D

I own a iPhone 4 with JB (but i only use JB to customize my screen and stuff). I'm here to learn a bit more and to know some new people.

Cheers.

PS: Is there any thread/sub forum to talk about IOS games?

lxbru

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2013
Sup peeps,

So, I am new here of course. I have a late 2011 mbp 15" and an ipad 2.

Look forward to talking to you peeps!

Zabijaaak

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2013
hey guys, I´ve been reading Macrumors for quite a while now to find more about iOS and Apple products and I have finally switched to iPhone 5 from Android and couldn´t be more satisfied. I´m glad I can be part of this great Apple Community!

fatman1986

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2013
Hi Everybody!

Hi All,

I'm pretty new to the Mac world... just bought a late 2012 iMac and i'm using it as my primary desktop. I've been in the IT industry for about 5 years now and have been strictly PC before this new endeavor. I'm at the point where I want to learn new operating systems and I figured knowledge is power. I'll probably be modifying my machine soon... I've done a lot of reading on opening up the iMac's to replace the HDD w/ an SSD. This will be my first big project with the Mac, and considering there is about $2000 worth of liability I'm going to wait a bit before doing it.

I've been reading a lot of tutorial on the OS X, and trying to get up to snuff with terminal. Well... that's about it for now. I'll let you know if I break anything. :D

msarro

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2013
Hi everyone! I'm Matty, I've used macs off and on for years. I'm a product R&D engineer for a major cable company, I like macs because they're basically prettied up BSD.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.