Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidihi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2013
I have just purchased my friends macbook pro and it still has her details in it. I have looked up how to clean this off and have set up a new Admin Account, however this new account does not have Office on it. I dont want to delete her account until I have office secured on my new Admin Account. I am completely new to macbooks so easy answers please

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Technically if you didn't get the disks with MS office you have no right to use it (that is she did not sell you the application along with the laptop).

Asking for help in this endeavor violates our rules regarding piracy. Purchase MS office and your problem will be solved

Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.