Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ddyracer

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2009
That was you? My apologies. I think you do need to have a Dev account to get Quartz Composer, however I don't think you need to have a paid Dev account. Although I'm sure you can download it elsewhere on the web, I'm just not sure where. I downloaded mine forever ago. I don't even think Xcode was in the MAS back then.

You really should have said that in the video.

Oh, and i found the app, your right dev account is free. Can't wait to make my screensaver, just got to nab a scene of youtube.

Last edited:

BrewBeau

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2010
Chicago
FaceTime iMprov - a new web series

I've started posting the first few in a series of FaceTime iMprov. They are quick improv scenes with some of the best comedy improvisers around, doing scenes using four iPhones via FaceTime. The first one is NSFW due to some adult language. Enjoy!

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
The video contains footage from Battlefield 3, but I talk about my latest PRK laser eye surgery thru all of it. I just needed something as a backdrop to it all.

Axne1

macrumors member
May 17, 2012
St. Paul
This is my sons Awesome ride to the Little League World Series Regionals 2012 slide show

Last edited by a moderator:

pilot07

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2012
Long Beach CA
Boeing 777 Takeoff Vid from Cockpit

Short clip I put together back in 2003 (before HD cams were readily available). Ferried an empty Boeing 777 to reposition it for a charter flight.

Got a GoPro now so hoping to get some better quality videos from the cockpit soon.

Excuse the dramatic music :cool:

mrjrcgaming

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2013
New gaming channel with a twist?

hey guys MrJRCGaming here and I'm here to tell you about my channel on youtube. it is a gaming channel(I know ANOTHER gaming channel:() but I am devoted to it now I have made my second channel. I am using my experience from my first one so this one should be better. Here is my newest video:

If you liek what you see then why not subscribe it's free!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.