Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dreadnort

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2012
Samsung must be bloody clever to copy the apple smartwatch which doesnt exist yet.

thats innovation.

TheMacBookPro

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2008
looks like some cheap korea crap that was left over from watching to many star trek reruns - so ugly would never buy -

samsung_galaxy_watch_concept-580x389.jpg

But this is incredibly well designed, another clear sign of Apple leading the way in technological innovation, please tell me where I can pre-order one, and it's made in 'Murica so **** yeah!

...even though most of the parts inside were made by Samsung, and most Apple products are assembled in China. This is the same person who thinks we should boycott Samsung for being Korean, completely ignoring the fact that most consumer electronics contains Samsung parts.

my watch is in my pocket not on my wrist.

Are you a train conductor from the 1800s?

roxxette

macrumors 68000
Aug 9, 2011

but this is incredibly well designed, another clear sign of apple leading the way in technological innovation, please tell me where i can pre-order one, and it's made in 'murica so **** yeah!

...even though most of the parts inside were made by samsung, and most apple products are assembled in china. This is the same person who thinks we should boycott samsung for being korean, completely ignoring the fact that most consumer electronics contains samsung parts.

Are you a train conductor from the 1800s?

+1

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.