Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richman555

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2010
Collegeville, PA
I love my Apple TVs. I have one for my living room and bed room. I also have owned an ATV1 and ATV2. Loved them all.

The real key is to buy an external hard drive to store your iTunes content. Then you will be set for a long time.

Currently, I have over 100 movies and several tv show subscriptions including all seasons of The Office, Parks & Rec, and Bar Rescue.

Fatboy71

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2010
UK
At last the Podcast app has been fixed to give you the option to resume playback from the last viewed position :)

Just tried it again and it's not working now :( WTF.

----------

Strange but resume from last player position works on some video Podcasts such as Apple Byte, but not on others such as iMore Show, very strange. Probably go back to the earlier software version where it worked on all Podcasts.

Fatboy71

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2010
UK
Just tried to downgrade to 5.0.2 but it says mines not eligible :mad:

I'm going to try and restore to 5.2.0 and then restore/work backwards to the version before this until I get to 5.0.2, hoping that I can do this.

Fatboy71

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2010
UK
Just tried to downgrade to 5.0.2 but it says mines not eligible :mad:

I'm going to try and restore to 5.2.0 and then restore/work backwards to the version before this until I get to 5.0.2, hoping that I can do this.

Just tried this but it shows I'm not eligible whatever build I choose :mad:

Does anyone know a way that I can restore back to 5.0.2. I have the 5.0.2 ipsw file saved on my Mac.

tekboi

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2006
EasŦcoast
This is the one piece of Apple hardware that I wish I didn't spend $ on... it's actually been quite useless. The worst $99 I ever spent.

Sell it and get something else man. This thing will become of use when and if it's jailbroken. but until then...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.