Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Question to AkMC users: what servers and rederers do you use at your home network?

Last edited:

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Hi to everyone

We have new ArkMC version 1.7!

New featuring:

Watch & control movies, photos and video on your iPad or iPhone, even when they are stored on other devices/servers
Your HD TV can find & display your photo, videos, music stored on your iPhone/iPad (Camera Roll, iTunes, Documents)

Enjoy it!

Hunter87

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2013
Hi to everyone

We have new ArkMC version 1.7!

New featuring:

Watch & control movies, photos and video on your iPad or iPhone, even when they are stored on other devices/servers
Your HD TV can find & display your photo, videos, music stored on your iPhone/iPad (Camera Roll, iTunes, Documents)

Enjoy it!

Thanks for update, now I can push my video to TV!

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
ArkMC 1.7.1

New version of ArkMC is available on the AppStore!

- improved subtitle support on video player
- lower CPU usage during video playback
- minor bug fixes

And much more to come! We are working hard to bring you excellent product.

Vassoline

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2013
It doesn't even play the movies on my ps3, it says "unsupported data". Help, I have been wanting to watch my movies on my playstation 3 from my iPod for a while.

ArkMCdev

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Dear users! ArkMC update and new apps are coming soon!

We are sorry for long responses.
Our support team finally works properly!
Ask, post, be up-to date with news!
We are going to update ArkMC in approximately two weeks!
Also we are launching two new apps!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Welcome!:):):)

jimlucas78

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2013
Vpn

Hello,
First of all a big thank you and well done for a great product. I as a non-tekkie person spent a few weeks trying to get the media from PC onto my wifi tv and ipad, the advice you gave Spasepok also helped me watch my movies- another thank you!
My problem is with VPN, I would love to access my media away from home but have no idea to set it up-all the guides I've found are far too complicated or full of abbreviations, and how to I get ArkMC to find the VPN?

Your assistance would be much appreciated

James

Hope the new apps are going well

hartungdk

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2013
Fails to send audio to the WD TV Live

After trying ArkMC Lite I bought ArkMC.
With ArkMC Lite I could send the music to my WD TV Live without problems.
Now after the update, ArkMC can see WD TV Live but it can not play music on it anymore!
It can easily play the music on my Samsung TV!

Is it ok to throw another question in the same post? :eek:
How do I get it to play more than one song?
When I select a song in a playlist the next step is to choose there to sent the music, for example, iPad or WD. If I choose iPad the music begins to play instantly! But I do not get the opportunity to choose whether to play the entire list!!

What to do?

Its an old iPAD so I'm running iOS 5.1.1

Regards
Brian

TVentity

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2013
Vbvox video gateway

I got this great product to work with the ArkMC: http://tinyurl.com/nb5cpua
this video gateway from Vbox Communications is receiving any Free off the air channels and transmits over the WIFI to all devices...in this specific case to the iPad.
the ArkMC locates the video gateway on the local network, and streams the channels to all the devices in the house.
its awesome. recommended. :D

kikstart2

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2013
iPhone songs will not play on LG Smart TV - get an error msg stating file type not supported, using ARKmc )which is very user friendly and highly recommend).
My songs are currently compressed - do I need to uncompress? Or do I need to change my audio files to a different format for songs to play, and if so what file type?

vincechan06

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2009
Have not heard from the developer for a while. Is this thread still supported?

I downloaded the Lite version of ArkMC and it works beautifully. I'm going to try it a bit more before I purchase the full version. Thanks for this apps.

dzuzo

macrumors newbie
May 5, 2014
facetime mirroring on samsung tv

hi,
is there possibility to mirroring facetime app on samsung tv (smart tv) ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.