Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dasx

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2012
Barcelona
Hey guys. Made a little change to the passcode keypad. Used the button that I'm also using for the unlock slider (it's the volume slider). Looks much better now imo.

Added a .ZIP with the new design. As before, just put it into the themes folder (/Library/Themes/) and activate it with Winterboard.

Attachments

• Clear_PasscodeLock.zip
    73 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0144.PNG
    IMG_0144.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 8,309

everydayghost

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2013
Australia
Big fan of the screenshot at the start of this thread. I'm a graphic designer, I can easily make something identical to it while I'm on the train tomorrow. I'll keep you posted :)

everydayghost

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2013
Australia
Sorry I took so long! Today ended up being a lot busier than I thought it would be because of all the rain. Got the theme done, as close to the original as I could get by eye. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• IMG_0271.PNG
    IMG_0271.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0270.PNG
    IMG_0270.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
  • Transparent LS.theme.zip
    136 KB · Views: 283

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
Sorry I took so long! Today ended up being a lot busier than I thought it would be because of all the rain. Got the theme done, as close to the original as I could get by eye. Enjoy :)

Awesome man! I am actually going to use yours instead of mine. It looks more professional! :)

Kdawg1341

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2013

i downloaded the zip file and put in the themes in ifile but when i go to winterboard and select the theme ot never changes my lockscreen

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Finally!!! :)
(Made some more changes, lol)

Added a .ZIP with the images to make your passcode look like mine. Put it directly into the /Library/Themes folder with iFile.

Bear in mind the background should be at least darkish, as if not, it will look weird.

EDIT: Made an update to the "Keypad", go here:

This is how it looks now:

Here you go. And for anyone else who wants a lockscreen keypad like so:

Does it work for the iPad as well either of these?

BTW dasx can you share the one with numbers though?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.