Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Resp2saveU

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2013
Does anyone know how to get rid of a mouse pointer white dot that follows my finger around the springboard? I'm using 6.1.2. Please someone help. I would like to fix using ifile or any other easy fix if possible. Thank you.

Resp2saveU

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2013
It's a white circle half the size of a dime and acts like a mouse pointer. Would not bother me however the white dot stays on the screen at last place touched. Please help me get rid of this. Thank you.

----------

How do I get to a " tweak list"

----------

Does anyone know how to get rid of a mouse pointer white dot that follows my finger around the springboard? I'm using 6.1.2. Please someone help. I would like to fix using ifile or any other easy fix if possible. Thank you.
please someone help me. Thank you, in advance

jeans94621

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2010
Go into settings-general-accessibility-assistive touch and turn off. Somehow you turned this on.

Resp2saveU

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2013
Thank you, but thats not it. That setting is turned "off". Any other suggestions?

sexiewasd

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2012
Back in Your Head
Are you jail broken?

Edit: never mind, I just looked up what iFile was, it's obvious to me now that you are jail broken. What apps do you have installed from cyndia?

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2012
Perhaps you shouldn't install a million random tweaks.

Ask in the jailbreak forums rather than here. They know a lot more about tweaks. Also, here's a tip. Take a screenshot an upload it (not here, in a new thread in Jailbreak forum).

Someone close this.

choseqi

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2013
i agree it,Perhaps you shouldn't install a million random tweaks.thanks
3yb2k

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.