Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

keke Cai

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2013
hi All,

My new app My Photo Safe - iPad Edition now available on AppStore.
if you want hide your private photos, My Photo Safe can help you.

attachment.php

My Photo Safe is the best tools to lock your photos. It provide auto-password protect feature that let you view and lock your photos anytime, anywhere.
----
iPad Edition Link:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=600787836&mt=8

iPad Free Version Link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-photo-safe-free-ipad-edition/id618093570?mt=8
---

iPhone Edition link:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=599269604&mt=8

iPhone Free Version Link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-photo-safe-free-iphone/id618087873?mt=8
---
---
mzl.cazwbxuo.480x480-75.jpg
mzl.abgqrcdz.480x480-75.jpg
mzl.hzydhtwr.480x480-75.jpg

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,447
Last edited:

keke Cai

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2013
New version will coming, add video feature and iCloud Manager Feature.

keke Cai

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2013
What's New in Version 1.3
√ Add photos sorting feature(Long-press)
• More easily manage your private photos

√ Add album cover feature
• You can set cover for album, if not the album cover should be the lastest photo

√ Fix bug for saving photos sorting
√ Optimize app
√ Update FAQ
√ New IAP Purchase Product: PDF Maker
• Photos can be produced in PDF format with password-protected by PDF Maker, you can send it to others. if you need it, please unlock it in Settings.

Grandmaster B

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2012
Does the iCloud support not allow for syncing of albums between devices? I have installed the free versions for both the iPad and iPhone and am able to back up the photos in an album to iCloud, but not sync between devices on the same iCloud account.

Just figured I'd check in and see if this were possible since someone else may have the same question.

keke Cai

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2013
Does the iCloud support not allow for syncing of albums between devices? I have installed the free versions for both the iPad and iPhone and am able to back up the photos in an album to iCloud, but not sync between devices on the same iCloud account.

Just figured I'd check in and see if this were possible since someone else may have the same question.

For User Privacy Safety, iPhone version and iPad version use different iCloud space.

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
For User Privacy Safety, iPhone version and iPad version use different iCloud space.
This seems odd. The reason to sync is so you can share between iOS devices. Most people only have one iPad and and iPhone. This so called syncing is a waste of iCloud space with how you have it set up.

keke Cai

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2013
This seems odd. The reason to sync is so you can share between iOS devices. Most people only have one iPad and and iPhone. This so called syncing is a waste of iCloud space with how you have it set up.
um..for example:

you use iPhone paid version, and sync some private photos to iCloud.

if somebody use your iPhone, and download iPhone free version, if the two app use same iCloud space, your private photos may appear in free version.

...Maybe I think too much.

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
um..for example:

you use iPhone paid version, and sync some private photos to iCloud.

if somebody use your iPhone, and download iPhone free version, if the two app use same iCloud space, your private photos may appear in free version.

...Maybe I think too much.
If they have your iPhone, you have worse problems.

As for syncing, I suggest you research how the competing apps work to protect photo privacy and still sync. For example oneSafe Photos handles photo privacy nicely even with syncing.

keke Cai

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2013
New Version will appear in AppStore:

√ Add iCloud feature for Select Videos

√ Fix bugs

keke Cai

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2013
NEW VERSION is ready for sale in AppStore.

What's New:

√ Fix bugs

keke Cai

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2013
New Version will appear in AppStore:

√ Fix bugs

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.