Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DiJon03

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2012
Does anyone need cash

I need some friends to share cash gifts with. I have two friends that trade gifts with me each day, I need eight more. My id is 48165998, if you send me cash each day, I will send it back to you.

Sardi

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2012
Can anybody help me past the goal check in to a local restaurant that's is 25 meters away.

Go to a restaurant, stand on the sidewalk just outside the door and check into that business.

----------

Is there any other way to get the premium looks for businesses besides buying them with bucks?

By franchising a business with that skin on from another player.

Come visit mytown2.net. There is a lot more daily activity on that forum.

Derzy

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2013
I've been playing My Town 2 for a long time, but I'm still level 36. I would appreciate it if someone would help me to buy the Eiffel Tower! I need 117 more bucks and its mine!!! Pleeeeease help Andrew's Town!!!!!

My booyah id: 50401364

MINICoupe

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2013
Failed to Load Town, Please check your network connection message

When going to social it now tells me "Failed to load towns, please check your network connection". This happened yesterday and still continues. My internet is working and have tried it at different locations where every other game works. Please fix this.

Kaseyd24

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2013
Need a little help. Want to buy Mt Fuji, but not able to afford buying dollars. Any help would be appreciated.

ID 52698868

Snoopy1967

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2012
I lost all my friends

Today when I logged into my town I saw I lost all my friends. I am upset and want to know how to get my friends back. Especially chili town who I gift every day.

My town is Kingville and my ID is 33054518

Thanks
Matt

kiwi.newzealand

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2013
DIY Renovations Complete!

Hey Ya'll!

Please come and check out my town. I've spent like 24 hours straight remodelling it, haha! I love this game!! My ID is: 32464911. If you like what I've done, please leave a buck or franchise me! :) And I'll return the gift.

Thanks! KiwiC from NEW ZEALAND!

Rainy Days

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2013
Buying High Population Towns

Hey everyone!

I dont know if anyone still plays but i started a little while ago and need some business' that have high population so i can make more money. My id is 55136100. Im happy to franchise anyone and hope others will do the same :)

Turtlehead717

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2013
Help my town2 getaway

Hi everyone, I am new to this gaming and am now hooked on my town 2 getaways...though I need help with franchising, money and population. Can't build not enough population and not enough money to Add population. Please help me and franchise me and or gift me and I will do the same. Thank you so much .....much appreciated:):p

My town: turtlehead
ID: 55338714

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.